- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Fearless_Turnip1579.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 16:47 #387482josgrahaParticipant
Apologies for the obtuse title but I was wondering if fractional ownership and trading existed for Non-Fungible Tokens or other expensive assets. The feature set I had in mind is what LendingClub does for fixed income investing. If it does not exist, would anyone find this useful or interesting?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 16:47 #387483Fearless_Turnip1579
I’ve heard about this fractionalized ownership to NFTs and there’s a chart actually that shows the upsides of buying portions of NFTs. I don’t personally fancy accumulating portions of NFTs myself as the price is only affected by personal sentiments. I’d rather get into DEXes and run my passive income while utilizing the stable-swap feature of AshSwap.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Yuga Labs sued for “inflated BAYC Non-Fungible Tokens” by Law firm Scott+Scott. The lawsuit states that Bored Ape Yacht Club used celebrity endorsements to inflate its Non-Fungible Tokens. Average prices have dropped in 3 months from $425,000, to around $115,000 now. Do you think #BAYC inflated Non-Fungible Token prices?
- → Has anyone heard of an EIP that allows Non-Fungible Tokens to also become wallets themselves, allowing you to store an Non-Fungible Token within an Non-Fungible Token?
- → Let’s say I have eth+SNX (erc20 token)+ Non-Fungible Token in a wallet pre merge, in post merge fork scenario, I will get ethw+SNXW+Non-Fungible Token(W). In a replay attack scenario, I move snxw to a different new wallet, how can some one replay and take away snx or Non-Fungible Token from my ledger wallet, how will replay play out?