- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by nick83487.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350252TappmanCParticipant
Is there anyway to understand if these wallets are reliable /resistant to hacks? On one hand I know “not your keys, not your crypto” but what’s the point of crypto if you’re just hoarding? I want to embrace the technology but every week another bridge is hacked or something terrible happens. Are these platforms safe? Are others safe? Which are unsafe? I don’t hold tether cuz some sources say that they’re just printing coins without solid backing. Where do you keep your crypto? I’ve been in crypto for years but don’t consider myself an expert at all. Any input is appreciated.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350253RayKensei
Get a hardware wallet.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350254NugKnights
You should think of a cold wallet as your savings account and money on exchanges as cash on hand.
Its fine to have some pocket change to play with but only a dumbass walks around down town with his life savings on him.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350255Paskee
They will be safe when chains start using multichains like Pokladot.
Then you have a full crypto blockchain protecting you.
Until then no bridge is safe. Or rather its safe until it isnt.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350256olihowells
During this bear market basically all the big crypto lending platforms have collapsed.
Not saying Nexo will collapse but it’s definitely suspicious they’re able to offer far higher rates than any DeFi platform can.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 14:15 #350257nick83487
>but what’s the point of crypto if you’re just hoarding?
There’s nothing wrong with buying crypto and hoarding it as a long term investment.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Maintain currency conversion?[Action Required] NU and KEEP suppression. Merger of the Keep (KEEP) network with the Threshold (T) network. As a result, we will delist NU and KEEP on March 17 at 02:00 UTC.
- → i have altcoins(ETH one of them) in Nexo(i took a loan against it)will Nexo remain reliable in these bad times(may 2022)?
- → Not anti-defi but is Nexo THE place for stability and security ? if not Nexo then where ?
- → To get Rewards from the Polkadot NFTs “Chelobricks” and “Substrapunks” do i need to keep them in the same wallet or can i keep them on my “Unique Market” account.
- → After a long conversation with my Crypto Advisor, I’ve decided to double down and buy more crypto. Is this wise?
- → Nexo and Mastercard launch world first crypto-backed payment card [Crypto News]
- → Moved 85% of my crypto bags off Nexo, Coinbase and Crypto.com
- → Nexo just exposed a “Crypto expert” who was spreading FUD on Twitter [Crypto News]
- → Soccer players keep promoting Non-Fungible Token collections – and they keep crashing to zero [Crypto News]
- → From Moon wallet to Nexo.
- → guys this (solana) 7%, 6%, 5% that refers to the atomic wallet, exodus, nexo, marinade finance and the rest is the time? … because many times reading their descriptions they implied that it is for four days or per season Solana … finally what’s playing? 😆 … can you suggest me something good?
- → How do people feel now about crypto[.]com after the hack last month? I’m considering registering, is it wise?
- → Why can’t crypto become as popular as Wise or Western Union ?
- → Banks don’t like competing with crypto platforms that give 10x the interest- NEXO just announced no new Earn Interest Products for US residents as of tomorrow
- → Nexo Launches Digital Assets Brokerage for Large Investors: “Institutional and corporate demand for digital assets has never been greater, and the market for prime services could be 10x over the next year.” [Crypto News]