- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by PhillyNJMusicMan.
- Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:04 #353753Physical_Proof7055Participant
I’m currently 19, looking to get into cryptocurrency. I’ve always been aware of it as I have numerous friends who have been very into this kind of stuff but I never really payed much attention to it, couple years later and I’m starting to feel like I’ve missed out significantly. Is it too late for me to get interested in crypto or should I just look for something else?Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:08 #353755NFTY_GIFTY
You’re way early. To get into crypto at this stage at 19 is incredible don’t squander the opportunity.Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:08 #353757dlq84
Don’t ever touch “crypto”. Only Bitcoin, and no, less than 1% own Bitcoin, we’re still early as hell.Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:09 #35375410v1
Crypto = shitcoinFriday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:29 #353756Essexal
DCA, go about your life, come back in 10 years. You’ll be retired at 30.Friday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:39 #353758luchi348
Bitcoin has a good future, but if you want to make fast money then this is probably not the right crypto thoFriday, August 12th, 2022 at 15:44 #353759PhillyNJMusicMan
BTC is LOW right now… And like others here have said, still only less than 2% of the world own any Bitcoin. Even if you just muster up $1200 and start with 5% of a BTC, and add to it bit by bit… You’ll thank yourself big-time for that choice in due time. 👍 💰😎
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → You can never be too late with BTC because it’s never too late to protect the fruits of your labor from inflation and censorship.
- → It’s never too late with BTC because it’s never too late to protect the fruits of your labor from inflation and censorship.
- → The Federal Reserve released a study late Thursday raising the possibility of issuing a cryptocurrency and asking for public comments on the idea, but making clear that it wouldn’t act without support from Congress and the White House. Which project would they build on?
- → Wells Fargo explained why it’s not too late to start investing in cryptocurrency
- → Comparing Cryptocurrency growth vs. the Internet in the late 90s – early 20s: Where are we, really?
- → BTC, Ethereum and other major tokens plunged late Wednesday, with the global cryptocurrency market capitalization falling more than 6.4% to $1.2 trillion.
- → If NATO (US) & Russia continue without de-escalation, not necessarily with escalation, what effect do you think that will have on cryptocurrency or even particular cryptocurrency?
- → Decentralization means central authorities can’t kick Russia out of the cryptocurrency networks, but YOU and other cryptocurrency users can still, in a decentralized fashion, exclude them by refusing to interact with them.
- → Social media did not take off until about 15 years ago. While they have been revolutionary, they have had unintended consequences (misinformation, polarization, adolescent mental health, etc.). We all believe that cryptocurrency will also be revolutionary, but what unintended consequences do you foresee for cryptocurrency?
- → Only a few years ago JP Morgan called cryptocurrency a FRAUD, now JP Morgan and other financial institutions are trying to flip each other in cryptocurrency investments!
- → California Governor Newsom Signs Executive Order on Crypto, Blockchain, and Web3. Is California set to become a Cryptocurrency and Blockchain hub ? What are the Implications of a cryptocurrency legal framework?
- → Terra Luna will be the success story of the first cryptocurrency to DeFi the odds after their demise and the people will, for-once, fully trust a cryptocurrency.
- → After https://coursera.org/learn/cryptocurrency/, what’s a good resource to learn about the current state of cryptocurrency sector/its development since 2015?
- → Coinsbit is a cryptocurrency exchange that makes cryptocurrency trading convenient, productive and safe for all participants, and also provides a listing option for the KUKU token.
- → Cryptocurrency Mining Simulator With Real Cryptocurrency Rewards