- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by NonSubscribed.
- Thursday, December 1st, 2022 at 01:00 #414557NonSubscribedParticipant
As the title reads, I currently have a small bag of ADA that I’m staking via a Nano X that is paired with Daedalus. I recently became aware that the paper sheet where I kept my 24 seed phrase has gone missing. At this point, I have no idea if I or someone in my household threw it away mistakenly. I’m not gonna wait around to find out, so I’ve ordered a new Nano S+, which I’ve already set up with LedgerLive and have successfully moved other coins I had in the Nano X over to the Nano S+. I know that in Cardano we dont give up custody when we stake, so in theory I should be able to move my coins without any issues. However, before moving forward, I wanted to post the question to the community just in case I’ve missed anything. Thanks in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?