- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by vapor-ware.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 21:52 #344354vapor-wareParticipant
As the title says, I’m wondering if it’s safe to churn by sending all funds in one account in my wallet to another address in the same account?
I’m not mixing funds from different inputs, just one input (and rings) and one output (and decoy), but to an address that’s in the same account.
I think it would be okay, but just wanted to check if there’s some mathematical reason why sending to myself might give away the fact that I’m sending to another address from the same account (I remember there was a problem with this on IOTA many years ago, apparently it could give away some info about your private key or something?).
Thanks for any insight that you might be able to provide.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Need Help!!! A customer sent me $100 a few hours ago on my address but I still haven’t received anything on my account, but he’s positive he’s sent the funds what can I do here? And where did those funds go? [Image]
- → What’s the difference between sending Luna through Terra Bridge to my Terra address in Keplr and just sending Luna from the Terra Station wallet?
- → How many times have you sent funds to the wrong address, only to realize moments later? What if wallets and exchanges offered delayed sending, much like email clients do?
- → Be sure you’re sending crypto to the right address and never lose your funds. Check out the platform for that.
- → Sent ecr20 tokens to another account – tokens left the sender account but are not in the receiving account please help
- → Binance.US has just quietly removed their “delete account” feature. You can no longer delete your account from the settings…only “disable account” is available now.
- → How can someone report taxes on an account they, for whatever reason, can’t access? For example, a Coinbase account where multiple conversions have taken place, which is a taxable event in the U.S. And hypothetically I have forgotten my account password and by no option can gain access to it….
- → Bitcoins price has been volatile, but the number of subscribers to this forum category has been a steady churn up and to the right [Image]
- → Adalite has the multi account feature, but as a note it says that this feature is currently not supported by other wallets and you can not see the funds from the 2nd account, how can I access them if adalite does not work?
- → If you were ‘hacked’ and had funds stolen from your Crypto.com account, this is what you need to do if you ever want to get those funds back…
- → Anyone heard back from Kado money ramp customer support? Tried to input funds, said funds insufficient even though I had the funds in the bank acount, not sure what to do
- → My ledger was hacked and the funds in it were sent to an unknown wallet address. Anyways for me to recover these funds now that my wallet was drained ???? Or is this just stolen and gone forever now ??
- → What does the “blocked” address in Etherscan mean? My funds were stolen and sent to this address.
- → My ENS Domain settings allows me to add my BTC wallet address. Does this mean I can send $BTC to my Domain.ETH address? If so, how do I do it because most wallets (and coinbase) say it’s an “invalid address”
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?