- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 4 weeks ago by ramonchy88.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 14:10 #345527ramonchy88Participant
Don’t DM me with spam or bullshit. Just wanna gauge the room.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Russians have to pay $20k more to buy BTC,Koreans also spent more to buy BTC in 2016.If your leader has any similarity between Putin, Kim Jong, then you should buy BTC now so you don’t have to pay more later.
- → Recently inherited a large amount of BTC from a deceased relative who bought early. What should I do with it? Keep it in BTC or diversify?
- → Non-crypto investments to diversify my BTC position
- → When you don’t diversify your port folio and buy a new Do Kwon coin
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Hey Shib army! I’m looking to invest 1K into another good community crypto like ours to diversify a bit. Shill me your favorite crypto
- → Do I diversify from ETH and BTC or do I stick with only that
- → OHHHHHHHH CANADA! Wealthsimple founder says Canada should ‘plant a flag’ in crypto. “Canada’s policy makers and regulators should work to make the country a leading destination for cryptocurrency and blockchain companies as part of a broader strategy to diversify its economy”
- → Don’t put all your eggs in one basket nor become a religious fanatic about crypto. Keep an open mind and diversify your winnings so you can ride out the down cycles while avoiding anti-depressants. We are still” in the early 1990s ” Do you remember Lycos, Dogpile & Excite? – probably not…
- → Institutions are continuing to buy BTC even as prices are going up! Microstrategy bought 4,176 BTC while Luna Foundation Guard bought 5,773 BTC this last week. So nearly 10,000 BTC is going into long term HODL!
- → BTC Billionaire Michael Saylor Says BTC Is Dominating Gold, S&P and Nasdaq, Proclaims He’ll Buy BTC Top Forever [Crypto News]
- → Bitfinex whale who previously bought the bottom and sold the top and recently pulled 1000+ BTC worth of buy limit orders has now replaced buy orders worth 2000+ BTC at 36,600-37,900
- → Robert Kiyosaki of Rich Dad Poor Dad says he’ll buy BTC when the ‘bottom is in,’ which he believes will be around $17,000. Is Buying BTC When the Price Dips the Best time to Buy?
- → Is there any easier way to buy bitcoin than through Coinbase? What is the easiest way to buy BTC. I also don’t want to use a BTC ATM.
- → Is this the right way to diversify ?