- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by LuigiNica.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:44 #311030LuigiNicaParticipant
I am trying to send some Terra Terra LUNA Classic (LUNC) from Terra to FTX thru the Terra Chrome extension using the “classic” network, I am leaving behind around 135K Terra Terra LUNA Classic (LUNC) and there is still this message for “Insufficient fees”
I would like to try directly from the webpage, just that I don’t know how to change the Terra 2.0 network. So my only option is using the extension.
What should I do or what I’m doing wrong? Please advise.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → It looks like the terra wallet chrome extension stays logged in even after turning off the computer (I opened up chrome, I was not asked for my seed phrase). Is there anything you can do to increase security? What would you recommend?
- → What does this error mean “0uluna is smaller than 54671uluna: insufficient funds: insufficient funds”?
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161