- This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by iMHackeRPiratE.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316332I-LUV-CUPCAKES-AND-UParticipant
Cryptocurrency News – India Panel to Consider Sales Tax on Cryptocurrency Next Week, If the Bill gets passed Indians will have to pay a total of 58% on their Crypto Profits.
Read Here (Article Link):
What are your thoughts after reading this news article?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316333Puzzled_Pay_6603
Great. ‘How much do we get back for losses’?…is the more pertinent question, presently.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316334PrxdGF
It’s hilarious how every living governing body on earth is basically a parasite living off the average workerWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316335Legitimate_Suit_3431
Xmr it is thenWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316336Hodl_NVR_Profit
Uh huh, and again how would they know?…..people stop fucking volunteering yourselves to be willingly extorted by your government’s ….at some point enough is enough…ya?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316337ghochumal
Just take 100% profits at this point ffs. This happens when you have to make laws without consulting professionals. Also fking paywall😑Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316338badaik2887
Leaving.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316339I-LUV-CUPCAKES-AND-U
I am a full time student, used to make my daily expenses meet with Crypto but now I have to pay 58% taxes (I don’t even fall in minimum income criteria).
Holding my moons & my Crypto till they cool down the tax laws are now my only option.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316340SuspiciousRule
What counts as a crypto profit in IndiaWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316341MoneyCraby
Come and get it!Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316342Powerplayrush
Guess they want people to convert to crypto and never sell. Or would the tax apply if they used crypto for payments?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316343PopeyesGreenSpinach
Sell off before the tax hitsWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316344Good-Book-6912
Who is John Galt, and what did he do?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 15:38 #316345iMHackeRPiratE
what’s the benifit of paying taxes ? nothing
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → As if killing crypto with 30% tax and 1% tax deducted at source wasn’t enough, Indian Govt is now planning to add GST tax on the entire value of the transaction. It could take the total tax on each crypto transaction to as much as 40-45%! [News]
- → DeSantis Says Florida Should Let Businesses Pay Tax in Crypto. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said the state is working on a plan to let businesses pay tax in cryptocurrency. [News]
- → 60,000 Indians have signed a petition for the government to lower crypto tax and to not tax crypto income at 30%.
- → India recognizes digital currency and put 30% tax on profits. Crypto will be treated as any mutual fund exchange. This is big news coming from 2nd most populous country in the world.
- → India gov GST Council to consider levying another 28% GST on cryptocurrencies. Could take taxation on crypto to upwards of 50% [Crypto News]
- → Cryptocurrency volumes in India see a dip as new tax rules kick in [Crypto News]
- → India’s Sushil Kumar Modi calls for 50% tax increase on cryptocurrency returns | Cryptopolitan [Crypto News]
- → WazirX [One of India’s Biggest Crypto Exchange] shift base from India to Dubai [Crypto News]
- → Meta will set almost 50% Commission on Sales in the Metaverse Apple charges app developers 30% for sales through the App Store. Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg and other executives have previously criticized the company for high fees [Crypto News]
- → Positive news for German crypto investors. Profits from staking and lending do not longer have to be held for 10 years to be tax-free (article in German) [Crypto News]
- → dont get hope for this week. lunc will stay between 000010-000020 this week. next week will be 000020-000040. check my last shares😉
- → MtGox is *NOT* distributing any coins this week, or the next week, or the week after that. Some verified accounts have been FUDing and creating panic in the market.
- → Nearly 100,000 Indians sign petition for government to lower 30% crypto tax
- → NY Assemblyman Clyde Vanel passed a bill that will require Cryptocurrency advertisers to disclose how much they own in what they advertise [Image]
- → Jan. 6 panel subpoenas 2 far-right activists said to have received $275,000 worth of bitcoin from French computer programmer before riot. When they needs it the congress gets more reasons to tie BTC to criminal activities.