- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ASZ12159.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:20 #294723kevinrb13Participant
As bitcoin is only 21 Million so it conserves the energy forever as it can not be debased. In the bitcoin standard, you will earn some bitcoin or a fraction of bitcoin which is nothing but represents the energy you spent and will store it forever so that you can use it whenever you need it.
Once you feel that you collected enough BTC/sats from the 21 million pie, you can retire, and still, you can live the same life as you can project well your expense for the remaining years of your life. Very important to take into consideration while retiring that, all goods will go down in bitcoin terms as every good will be divided by 21 million and so they call, infinity/21 million. so for example 5 years back with 1 bitcoin were able to buy a mac book laptop, now the same 1 BTC can let you buy 1 car, and so on.
Hyperbitcoinization (sudden rush to buy bitcoin) is inevitable once humans realize that they can store value or do true savings in bitcoin. Also, bitcoin early adopters (who have 25 million sats or 0.25 bitcoin ) can retire once hyperbitcoinization happens which is likely in the year 2030 to 2033.
While in the Fiat world, you keep collecting paper money which is debased again and again by a central bank or human greed by printing more and so you can end up working almost your entire life and can not retire as there is almost no saving or savings go worthless day by day or price of goods go up day by day.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:28 #294724BashCo
Sounds like nonsense but it’s a nice fiction.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:28 #294727progress_Is_a_lie
Seems to cool to be trueThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:30 #294726The-Francois8
You seem to be assuming that the entire world is currently age ~30
I have your number of sats… but I’ll be in my 50s by your timeframe. I’ll retire 55-58 if bitcoin stays flat. If it goes up as you project, I’ll retire really well.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:32 #294729Nada_Lives
*In the #bitcoin standard, your retirement age will be 40.*
Please point to that part for us to see.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:47 #294725Infinite_Chest_3141
I retired at 49. Had I had my shit together earlier, I could have been ready at 42. Hindsight is always 20/20 … most of my friends are planning on working until their 60-65. I guess I’ll keep learning how to enjoy my own company paddling my sea kayak for a while. I hold crypto, including BTC; however, my net income, for the moment, is a self generated pension, mostly consists of ETFs, REITs, and stocks that generate dividends. Leaving all this aside, I recommend early retirement if it suits you and you can afford to do so.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:54 #294730summonsterism
AM 42. WEN RETIRENO?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:18 #294731ASZ12159
Is this a parody?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:46 #294728SmoothGoing
A job you pick voluntarily isn’t slavery. Nobody says you have to do something that doesn’t pay well. Find something worth your time. Or STFU. If your sorry excuse for skills is worth minimum wage it’s your fucking problem not someone else’s. You don’t know what slavery is. Don’t throw it around so lightly.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What’s incredible is the desire to strive to own a single BTC today, will be the same desire and strive to own 0.01 bitcoins in 10 years
- → U$D Fiat Debt Slavery based global hegemony
- → Fiat money and its debt based structure. Many citizens still do not understand how fundamentally fiat money is based upon debt and results in ever increasing indebtedness while the banks extract more and more wealth from the economy.
- → The Modern Financial System is a Debt-Based Pyramid Scheme and an Investment-Based Ponzi Scheme [Crypto News]
- → Why I think shib can be worth a penny someday. no one knows the future, look at how fast bitcoin has grown over the last 10 years. I know shib isn’t bitcoin but it’s currently the 3rd most popular coin and it’s only been around for about 2 years. No one thought btc would be worth 69k 10 years ago.
- → Read The BTC Standard and The Fiat Standard books for free
- → Where do you think crypto will be in 20 years? If i am 40 and retiring in 20 years, should I be loading up my retirement account with blue chip cryptocurrencies?
- → Vitalik Buterin says he wants to turn the world into a utopia where ‘rich people’s desire for wealth signaling’ doesn’t go to ‘wasteful zero sum crap’ like a superyacht [Crypto News]
- → Fiat is a one trick pony. Since there can be unlimited amounts of fiat printed, every asset that is scarce by nature can have its value coopted by fiat as long as there is a paper market created against it.
- → Do Kwon: “95% (of crypto companies) are going to die, but there is also entertainment in watching companies die too”
- → #TERRALUNACLASSIC #lunc was sollte ich persönlich für die Community beitragen damit der Preis steigt😅 benutze #Kraken wenn ich nicht Staken möchte, sollte ich mein Coins auf eine andere Wallet z.b. #TerraStation #Kucoin ziehen oder können die auf KRAKEN bleiben ?
- → A site where you can use your retirement accounts to hold things like cryptocurrency (including ALGO) instead of just the traditional things standard 401k’s offer
- → Cryptocurrencies will not “kill” fiat and people who think so are ignorant. But, Crypto and Fiat can coexist, and competitiveness in that financial world suits us all
- → For SHIB to hit $1, as some of you believe is possible, it would have to have a market cap of $549.1 Trillion. That is over 10X the market cap of all FIAT in existence. That means if all FIAT in the world was converted to SHIB, it still would only have a market price of approximately 10 cents.
- → Libertarian Party on Twitter: There are 54m fiat millionaires in the world, and there are 21m #BTC. Not every fiat millionaire will own a #BTC.