- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by benitoblanco888.
- Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:02 #350349Blockchain_buddyclubParticipant
I’m curious if anyone on here runs some BTC ATM style kiosks. Do people actually use them? are the profitable? I just walk by and think the fees on those must be crazy high.Saturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:07 #350351benitoblanco888
yea people use them, and yes they can be profitable. depends on location. fees are high but for those concerned with KYC or without other consistent accessible means they can be usefulSaturday, August 6th, 2022 at 17:15 #350350My_Gaming_Account__
Quite a few let you purchase up to a certain amount with just a phone number, no ID. And with a burner number paid for in cash (or mixed Bitcoin) you can purchase non-KYC Bitcoin.
That anonymity comes with a hefty premium though.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Dogecoin Rises 14% as BTC ATM Operator Adds DOGE to Kiosks | Decrypt [Crypto News]
- → People are thinking about this all wrong. We are not shifting from low inflation to high inflation. We are shifting from high investment inflation to high consumption inflation.
- → It’s crazy to me that the only time people are interested in BTC is during the bull run. Now is the time people should be interested in BTC. Compare it to the ATH and remember how you felt when you felt like you missed out. This is literally your chance to get into it!
- → People Believing That Canada Can Actually “Block” Crypto Wallets Are Proof Of How Little People Actually Know About Cryptocurrency as a whole.
- → The day I will actually sell my Crypto. Is the day I can walk into any grocery store and buy some ramen with it.
- → Portugal ATM Network is currently down. No one in Portugal is able to withdraw from ATM or pay in restaurants, supermarkets, gas pumps or other places where you pay by card. If you don’t have cash you can’t do anything right now.
- → People don’t have to actually understand the Blockchain technology for it’s adoption. Most people still don’t know how a computer , internet or even Bluetooth works. People need utility not an explanation.
- → Why is the media always quick to cover news on BTC emphasizing on BTC dropping by 56% blah blah blah but they are nowhere to be found during bull runs.it’s as though they are in partnership with government to deface BTC.
- → This cycles low $20k is last cycles high $20k, so next cycles low = this cycle high = $69k. So whats next cycle high?
- → Cannot decide who annoys me more, mining is not profitable people or mining is not eco conscious people
- → I must be crazy
- → To be successful, you must be crazy.
- → Inflation is good and even necessary. Do not consider the mathematics of this policy. Do not question your money masters. All is well, go back to work now. The money must inflate and economies must grow, forever. Do not analyze these economic policies, just obey. -The money Masters [Image]
- → If I re-delegate to a new staking pool 3 days before epoch, because the pool I’m staking in now notified me of a high fee percentage change 3 days before the epoch, would I end up paying the fees from the original pool? Or would I then essentially avoid this high fee event?
- → BTC Hodlers at all time high. Hash rate near all time highs, largest whales stacking like crazy. And yet the price does not reflect this. What am I missing here?