- This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by averagecrazyliberal.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:10 #294638lgiegParticipant
I’m a vendor that sells coffee and cocktails. I plan to accept BTC as payment and will simply provide my Binance US acct QR code to those making a purchase. Is there a better way? ThanksThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:13 #294643boudreaux_design
Following…I’ve looked into this too and there’s nothing simple….or there wasn’t.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:19 #29463903Oliver
Lightning networkThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:20 #294640na3than
Commingling business transactions with personal transactions in the same account is generally a bad idea. Also, Binance’s withdrawal fees are much higher than Bitcoin native transaction fees. Why not just use a noncustodial wallet?Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:24 #294641senfmeister
BTCPay Server/ POS mode in BreezThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:32 #294645The-Francois8
SafePal wallet generates QR codes. No kyc. Can make multiple wallets easily too.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:50 #294642Ima_Wreckyou
I would really recommend a Lightning wallet instead of on-chain Bitcoin transaction. It has extremely low fees and is instant. With on-chain Bitcoin, depending on congestion, it could cost more on fees than the coffee.
Here is a list of different wallets with some explanation of what features they offer: https://lightningwiki.net/index.php/WalletsThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 13:53 #294646averagecrazyliberal
I would say that this is really a bad idea for a number of reasons I don’t think it’s worth to get into.
Instead, I’ll highly recommend you use a business-centric solution like [BitPay](https://bitpay.com/business). Then you can accept many cryptos, experience no price volatility post-payment, and can take fiat settlement in many currencies.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 14:06 #294644adamlindsay
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Does anyone know how to accept SHIB as payment for online business? I want to accept SHIB as payment for my online business. Thanks.
- → I have a question: If companies like Tesla or Microsoft are accepting #BTC as payment, or countries and cities are making it legal tender, why would Anyone spend their BTC for a car or software license, or coffee or meals? Especially when its(btc) bound to go up in value…
- → Payment network Strike has announced integrations with Shopify, alternative payment processor Blackhawk Network and point-of-sale provider NCR, making it easier for global merchants to accept BTC payments [Crypto News]
- → Is it possible to purchase a cup of coffee using BTC without having to sell it to fiat first? Do BTC debit cards exist?
- → I just bought some coffee at a coffee shop in bucharest Romania!
- → My dad just brought 10 bags this from coffee from El Salvador 💀😂 ngl is really good coffee…☕️🔥
- → Coffee (for bitcoin) arrived—very satisfying to have coffee and support the bitcoin ecosystem at the same time [Image]
- → Imagine buying anything that you want with Sol. You don’t need a visa card nor anything related to online payment. Only a biometric eye code to unlock and purchase anything using AI. What an utopia!
- → Imagine how weird it felt for an 1960s vendor to accept payments from a plastic card. Same goes with crypto now.
- → Ask EVERY vendor “Do you accept bitcoin?”
- → If I convert LUNA to mETH on Terra Station, can I then send the mETH to a vendor as payment if they are requesting just regular ETH?
- → A tea vendor in Bengaluru accepts crypto as a mode of payment
- → eBay Is Making Plans To Accept Cryptocurrency Payment
- → SLFMaven to accept BTC as payment for product sales and adopts BTC as corporate treasury reserve asset, “We believe in the future of BTC and that fiat currency systems represent a risk to the productivity of assets on the balance sheet”
- → Today I paid my groceries thanks to BTC Lightning Network even if in my country BTC is not a payment method yet.