- This topic has 34 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by Shpritzer.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316175duckyTheFirstParticipant
Hello everyone. I inherited a sum of money and am planning to invest a small % of it. Right now my idea is to invest 1k in 3 different cryptos so i dont have my eggs all in one basket. I never really spend alot of money in crypto so i want this investment to be tought through as its quite a sum of money for me (which i can afford to lose but still..).
Which ones is worth doing research on and has potential to grow alot? Should i wait with the investing untill we are deeper in the bear market? What are your ideas and what would you do?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316201MaximumInvAske
I guess I would buy an Otherdeed Bored Apes Land on Opensea.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316194crypto_doctors
USDC is a good coin. It’s in the top 10 as well. Even during bear market the coin did well.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316195Financial-Working-74
What you need is a personal crypto advisor. I am available for hire. My rate starts at $3k for a consult. (Payment in fiat or crypto equivalent is accepted)Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316196Cryptofuturegreat
50%risk it on sportsbetting
30% stocks/cryptoWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316197CommitteeSalt8099
Obviously gamble it all on elondogecumharrypotter Inu. It literally cant go tits up
/sWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316198Soulprano
Btc eth adaWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316199pwnti
personally I would go with:
750$ BTC and ETH each
250$ MATIC, DOT, LINK, XTZ eachWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316200Background_Pause_392
DCA @ 500 a month, 50% BTC, 30%ETH, 10%ALGO & 10% XRP.
Spend the next 2 years deciding what colour lambo to get.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316192krirby
I’d be careful regardless if I were you, market is really finicky right now and might change at a moments notice.
Most people will say invest in blue chips, e.g. Eth and BTC, if you are going for “safe” investments (no crypto investment is safe). A good place to start if you want to look at other coins is go to coinmarket cap and look at the coins with biggest market cap. Top 20 of these is what most people in the crpyo space distribute their investments across.
Read up on DCA, can make a huge difference again especially in unsteady markets like these.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316202JustinInIndy
BTC, ETH, SOL are the only 3 I invest in.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316203Awkward_Ad5877
All in on hbarWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316204axolotl_life
Btc, eth, dai (to invest if it dips further)
And then lend dai in aave till the dip happens.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316205Lopsided_Dot_4557
All on redWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316206reddito321
InvestWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316207yiwey7
If I had to invest 3k today …. Kadena with with no second thought.
I’m one of those who like to diversify, but you won’t get a lot of ETH or BTC, nor a huge ROI … but you can buy more ETH, when KDA does another 24x like it did last year.
Proof of Work
Solved the pow trilema
Bulding a PoW DeFi ecosystem
What do you say OP?Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316208TappedOut68
OMI/ECOMI…..this is an opportunity that comes not often in a lifetime. Think if Apple had crypto and you bought it when Forrest Gump bought his Apple stocks. Seriously. Do a little research. Check out the Veve app. If I hadn’t put all of money into OMI and Veve already, I would put all $3000 into OMI. You will get almost 3,000,000 tokens. Pretty sure it will be huge one day…..but I am not a financial advisor.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316209Shpritzer
Just long BTC with like x3 leverage and you’re golden. Just don’t look at the price too often. That’s great advice actually. I’m satisfied.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316184zak203
Whatever you choose D C AWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316176rwang411
LMAO…ignore all of the advice on this sub and then do the oppositeWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316177MoneyCraby
HookerWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316178MrChanX
BTC, ETH, BNBWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316179Lopsided_Tax_632
ADA XRPWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316180trentw24
70% BTC 30% ALGOWednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 11:35 #316181Castr0-
Split into ETH, BTC and ALGO.
DCA and HODL.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → There’s a lot of reasons to invest in crypto; does anyone also invest because it just feels so cool?
- → If you DCA, hold and invest your hard earned money into Crypto and then get rich, people will call you lucky. If you lose that money, they’ll call you a fool who deserved it. This is why you should never disclose to people you invest in Crypto.
- → imagine if everyone her decided on feb 20th to invest as much as possible and tell everyone they know to invest as well. 😉😉😉 thatd be crazy huh
- → To invest or to not invest? With what’s going on in the market.
- → Looking to invest $1000 in SHIB please tell me is it the good time to invest?
- → Why would you Invest or Not Invest in North Pole?
- → Why is everyone here bullying people that invest in meme coins? Let them be, it’s their choice in what they invest and whether its meant to be serious or fun.
- → How to Invest in Crypto: A Guide for Beginners on How to Invest In Virtual Currency [Crypto News]
- → TO INVEST OR NOT TO INVEST: Young Investors in the cryptocurrency market
- → If you want to invest in bitcoin,… then you should invest like a bull, wait like a bear and watch like an eagle. [Image]
- → Question: what do some of you look for when browsing properties on Lofty.Ai? I’m curious to hear what helps you decide which properties you want to invest in. Also is it better to invest more tokens in to less properties or have 1 token in MANY properties. Thanks in advance ♻️
- → Hi! Looking to invest in AVAX for long term (5 to 10 years). Is it worth it to invest at the current rate of about $88? And considering the circulating supply currently 220.3 million & market cap $19.5 billion, what is the highest that AVAX can realistically/conservatively go? Thanks for help
- → I’m using @lofty_ai to co-invest in real estate with as little as $50. If you invest too, we both get a $25 gift certificate. Check it out! (if someone doesn’t familiar with lofty yet, you can use this link so we both get 25$):)
- → DeFi is not “risky”. It all goes down to whether you did a good job researching before you invest.
- → What is your main motivation to invest in nfts?