- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 3 weeks ago by johnnys6guns.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 00:07 #273453cryptospermParticipant
I feel like the DOGE pump was a big middle finger to BTC Maxies and I still think it is weird DOGE is still tittering on the top 10 by MarketCap but regardless could a successful return of LUNA to the top be a middle finger to wallstreet and blackrock? P.S. I understand DOGE and LUNA are pretty dumb investments are are more of a social meme gamble that realistically shouldn’t exist. but hey thank humans.Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 00:17 #273454johnnys6guns
I feel like there is a particular group who has been talking about this shit for over a year now, saying that WS and HFs do this shit, and trying to make an attack/take a stand against the corruption and manipulation…
… and everyone thought them a bunch of rarted, tinfoil hat wearing marsupials.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BlackRock’s Newest Investment Paves The Way For Digital Assets On Wall Street – BlackRock will become the primary cash reserves manager of USD Coin (USDC). First, they took the housing market, now they’re coming for crypto. [Crypto News]
- → Coinbase received substantial buying interest from investors after announcing a BTC-focused partnership with one of the world’s largest asset manager, BlackRock. Under the deal, CB will help BlackRock’s institutional clients trade bitcoin. THIS EFFECTIVELY ENDS ALL COINBASE FUDs!!! GLTA!!!
- → I’m terrified of BlackRock buying crypto. That’s a huge amount of centralization. Look what they did with buying up houses…. [Crypto News]