- This topic has 12 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Digital-Shredda.
- Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:23 #387098uhhhhmmmmParticipant
Seems like people on here want two main things – for bitcoin to become an accepted and commonly used currency, and to become rich. If you didn’t become rich and the price ended up cementing right around 20k, but this consistency in price led to people feeling much more comfortable using it for actual purchases and it became widely adopted, how would you feel?Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:28 #387101spicywizard420
I’d be happy just to be able to use my sats, but I’d have some light disappointment in missing out on the rocketTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:30 #387103QuickPain821
Mathematically impossible, to stay at 20k adoption needs to slow down or money printing needs to stop
I would be happy the state doesn’t get a pass on money printing and that people are able to transac without banks and risk of censorshipTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:31 #387102TownConscious
HELL NO, also thank god the hypothetical your positing is mathematically impossibleTuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:32 #387100NFTY_GIFTY
I don’t think BTC could achieve major adoption if capped at 20k as the 21,000,000 couldn’t go far enough to absorb enough worldwide capital.
For there to be enough value in sats to warrant use in everyday life we have to see significant increases in BTC price.
I believe it will come in time, but many things need to fall into place.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:35 #387104Chaosofasiah
The correct answer is no.Tuesday, October 4th, 2022 at 23:41 #387099Xen7963
That means usd is pegged to bitcoin. BullishWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:16 #387105TerpOnaut
NoWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:21 #387106FirstTimeRedditor100
That would be stupid because in your scenario, I would rather have cash that I can park in a bank account and earn interest on.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:25 #387107WSBshepherd
NoWednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:25 #387108finalicht
No, since the value of USD is dropping with money printing g, so if BTC has any reason to exist it needs to not inflate, thus it has to rise in value in relation to USD. Also considering the cap on the BTC, if the price is fixed, the total valur of all BTC combined will also be fixed and diminishing in percentage of economies.Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:41 #387109konying418
You realize that there is a finite amount of bitcoin right?Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 00:43 #387110Digital-Shredda
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → This drop is necessary. Cash is king. Alts are risky. Next few weeks: BTC retests 27.5k-30k range, likely 20k-25k range, or forum category 20k range. Bull markets make you money, but bear markets make you rich.
- → If BTC was at $100K right now, people would be asking for another chance to buy under 20k. Now that we are under 20k they don’t want it or are hesitant to buy more in hops it keeps dropping.
- → Desert Farm Tokens (DFE/DFW) Price Says Price always Greater than 1 Wax, Tools Drop on May 2022 at 17:00 UTC