- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by FewMagazine938.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 15:19 #324925SquirrelMammoth2582Participant
Im a day 1 governor and would love to contribute to Defi because governance is milking our ecosystem dry.
I’m a firm believer that governance needs to get harder OR we need to use governance through Dapps but am not for anyone having a heavier hammer. 1 Algo should equal 1 Algo.
Between Algofi and FF, which one have y’all used? What are the steps and strategies? I’m sure there are other governors who are curious.
I also have to make a hot wallet since my ledgers don’t support those complex transactions. (Last I checked)Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 15:19 #324926Goofy_AF
I’m on Algofi. It’s great. Borrowed a bunch for this past gov period and had it in the vault. Didn’t get liquidated. I’m happy with how that went. 10/10 would recommendSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 15:19 #324927FewMagazine938
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → DeFi frens, what are your top tricks for finding the best Defi farms, and what are your favorite DeFi ecosystems?
- → A warm welcome message to our newcomer Goldman Sachs. I wish you a warm welcome to the crypto world! Here are some guidelines and beginners tips and tricks for you to make your journey a pure success!
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.
- → I like analyzing governance data from Snapshot. I built a tool that generates an analysis on how their governance power is distributed. In the majority of the DAOs I looked at, it takes much less than 5% of its voters to reach 50% of votes. In these cases, decentralized governance is superfluous.
- → It shouldn’t be the responsibility of the Foundation to boost DeFi yields. DeFi protocols should distribute their own governance tokens to boost yields just like every other DeFi protocol on every other blockchain.
- → At the moment there are more ALGOs locked that the circulating supply: 755 M ALGOs in Defi, 2.5B validating and 4B in Governance = 7.2B Vs ≈ 7B circulating supply. (I know the Governance data isn’t accurate bc people are looping but still I think it’s kinda impressive)
- → 50 years old got into crypto around Febuary this year . Ive been using my algo wallet and doing governance. This governance will be my first time doing defi . I want something simple to capture the advantage this period but nothing risky would love to hear my options
- → How to *help prevent falling for phishing tricks. For beginners
- → I saw today that Elizabeth warren is up to her old tricks and pushing her anti crypto agenda, which made me think. I wonder what coins US politicians hold?
- → My window was short but it definitely did some cool tricks along the way! [Image]
- → The most fair and transparent online casino with a lot of games. It accepts BNB for bets and works on a BNB blockchain. However it also has a test net for free test games to try it. It is fully fair and clear. Just try it – it is the best casino on a crypto that I’ve seen.
- → perpetual FUD is the new thing. No longer do they try to scare you about the present. Now they try to scare you about the “Coming Soon FUD”
- → Binance Adds APE/ETH, BSW/ETH, FIL/TRY, FTM/EUR, GMT/GBP & ZIL/TRY Trading Pairs [New Coin Listing]
- → Binance Adds GMT/TRY and WAVES/TRY Trading Pairs [New Coin Listing]
- → Where can I find single sided algo Pools? I plan to be apart of the next governance as well, so any combo involving governance works too. Excited I’m going to participate next round and want to educate myself. Thx!