- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 2 weeks ago by AdhesivenessDue652.
- Saturday, July 9th, 2022 at 05:38 #328556AdhesivenessDue652Participant
The P2E market has become synonymous with “junk”. The vast majority of P2E games are clones of one very successful game like Aavegotchi or Axie Infinity.
This was all due to a very confident and profit crazed market where almost anything was making money.
This made the P2E market extremely saturated in bad way and developers simply became lazy because they realized that even shit games could make them money.
But with the market crash, this is all changing. The vast majority of poorly developed games or ones that are not entertaining or straight up knockoffs are all fading into obscurity.
This will create new incentive for developers to start making entertaining and well developed games again.
In fact we’re already seeing that with some rumors about Fifa joining the P2E market pretty soon. There are even giant game developers like UbiSoft working with Hbar foundation to build a well-rounded P2E ecosystem on the Hedera chain. In fact the foundation is already working with Liithos to launch what seems like a pretty interesting P2E game on Hedera
There’s a lot of new, very well funded development from respected companies and labs that is heading toward the GameFi and P2E spaces.
Hopefully this all pays off and we can finally get back to playing entertaining games like we did back when P2Es first dropped.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I’m still waiting on major gaming developers like Activision and Epic games to enter the blockchain gaming space. That’s when we’ll start seeing real quality games
- → In a Play-to-Earn game (P2E), a player can earn financial rewards through their participation in one or more games. A blockchain based game enhances the P2E experience by allowing easy transfer of wealth both into and out of the game environment. This is an incredibly exciting development for player
- → Built on ETH, and with over $10 million in funding from a range of big names in the crypto venture capital space, Banger Games aims to become a hub for P2E games.