- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by throwaway29801A.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 08:55 #206603throwaway29801AParticipant
I often ask myself this question: is it early? Instead of having ridiculous charts and just being Mr. Uber Bull, I wanna give a real life rundown of my experience and thoughts.
I’m 38 and I work in finance. I work with about 100 people both inside and outside of the company day to day. The average client I interact with has somewhere between half million-$3 million in net worth. Not rich, but not poor. The average age for this person is between 42-50 years old -so retirement savings should be a focus but not necessarily the primary one. income ranges around 120-300k.
Additionally, there is a group of about 30 people I work with who have a net worth between zero and 100K With an average age of 24 to 40. Income ranges from 70k to 180 K per year.Quick reminder, I work with about 130 people.
3 own eth
Only one person has more than 100 K in crypto-total
Only 2 have more than three eth.
One has a basic understanding of the network.
Of the two people I know that had significant crypto holdings, most was held In Gbtc and Ethe. the pain was simply too much And these people have gone down from big positions to 10% net worth.
If you’re reading this post, let me give you some advice that I learned from sidelines.
One of the people who has a ton of money and sold off a lot said “I will sell it as it goes down but then I will rejoin if the tide turns”.
Well I am not a trader, I will say this: Conviction for 30 years down the road is a lot more important than you realize.
If you sell, do not think you have a chance of re-buying it back. Most likely will lose your money through trading.
If you can do it successfully, my hat is off to you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Kanye West says do not ask him to make f****g Non-Fungible Tokens. He would rather make products that are ‘Real’ such as, ‘ Real music, Real Food, Real Clothes and Real Shelter’.
- → To all my early shiba investors how early did u get into shiba in 2020 or early 2021 and where are u now
- → Please continue this message. I am still trying to save more life. Please help to save life by telling people to be cautious and do not bet their life savings into Luna or Lunc [Image]