- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by part1cularlypeculiar.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:32 #294810SnooMacarons9888Participant
I made this hardware wallet for my nephew´s baptizingThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:32 #294811SnooMacarons9888
My nephew is going to be baptized this weekend and my sister chose me as his godfather. Where im from, its usual to gift some christianity themed gold necklesses or some other religious items made of precious metals. But im a bitcoiner and an atheist so thats not my style. Thats why i made him this cube. Each side has 4 stainless steel inlays with the 24 seedwords stamped in on the backside. Im not going to tell anybody what this cube is about. But i engraved some hints so he can find out when he is old enough and his curiosity kicks in. Besides his name and date of baptism i engraved the the exact blockhight of the time he was born, the bitcoin supply formula, a qr code of his public key and the date when he turns18. Im going to buy 100 dollars of bitcoin per year and send it to his wallet until he´s 18. By then he should at least be able to pay for his drivers licence, maybe a car, or maybe a downpayment for his house. My sister and her husband are not really religious so not gifting something with a religious meaning wont offend them.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:51 #294812Lou_Garu
Way cool. 😀Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:51 #294813Hungry-Obligation-78
When I get some $$$ I’ll send some to this wallet!Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 17:58 #294814Fuhh-Q
That’s dope AF.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 18:00 #294815part1cularlypeculiar
1800 DCA over 18 years won’t be enough for all of those things maybe one or two but nonetheless I wish you were my godfather. How neat!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I want to buy my nephew a small amount of BTC and store them somewhere. What’s the best option to do do? Necessarily a hardware wallet or is a paper wallet also fine and safe?
- → I’ve gifted 0.01 bitcoin to my niece and nephew. [Image]
- → This forum category feels like I’m visiting the Zoo with my nephew: bear, bull, bear again, crab… can we see the bull again?
- → I have a red dot next to my hardware wallet in Daedalus (no other wallet). Also comes up under ‘more’ and then ‘settings’ and looks like it wants me to unpair wallet. Anyone know what it means? I can’t really find any information on it and don’t want to screw anything up. Thanks.
- → Does no one know what the red dot next to my hardware wallet connected wallet in Daedalus is? I cannot find information anywhere. Thanks 🙏
- → Don’t be like me. Get yourself a hardware wallet. MetaMask wallet was drained and I’m not even sure how.
- → Nami Wallet – Hardware Wallet issues
- → I just got my Robinhood wallet. My 1 Doge from BurgerKing is now safe in my hardware wallet. What a wild year.
- → GET A HARDWARE WALLET: My mom’s wallet got hacked and $10k was gone without her knowing
- → Any ‘easy’ way to transit from hot wallet to hardware wallet?
- → ELI5 The whole hardware wallet v software wallet
- → Does a new hardware wallet need internet access to find out which keys you used in your old wallet?
- → Cannot create new hardware wallet in GUI Wallet
- → Tapsigner’s are Shipping. New kind of secure & cheap NFC hardware wallet that pairs well with a phone wallet. [Image]
- → easy way or worth it to move empty yoroi wallet to new hardware wallet?