- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months, 3 weeks ago by nemothecollector.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 13:39 #310585nemothecollectorParticipant
To be exact, how much money (mostly lost) up to this point spent on SPOT TRADE in Binance.
It may take some gut to know the truth so I will understand if you don’t want to use this 🙈
If you see it interesting and want to help me develop this app into a helpful portfolio tracker which include auto defi tracking, please help me fill in the survey form. Thank you in advance. Here the link, have fun: [https://www.doughwatch.com/binance](https://www.doughwatch.com/binance)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → When you throw money you can’t afford to lose into an unregulated financial system and now you’re sad because you lost your money in an unregulated financial system. Don’t hate because our bags were discounted, we’re all here to make money.
- → PSA: If anyone is trying to get their money out of Binance DO NOT withdrawal as a BEP2/20 token – withdrawal to the native chain. That is a centralized wrapped token controlled by Binance. Withdrawing a BEP2/20 token to cold storage is the same as keeping your crypto in Binance.
- → A New York man was charged Friday with laundering $2.7 million in bitcoin and cash to assist various customers in concealing money gained through allegedly illicit acts. He publicly promoted on social media, bragging to clients he could help them stay “totally off the radar.” [Crypto News]