- This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by ReddSpark.
- Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 03:49 #295347MrLuv2poopParticipant
can it survive in a bear market? Thoughts??Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 04:16 #295348Ok_Proposal_4337
Yes. Price will likely go down but AVAX as a network usage and user wise will likely grow.
Gaming is a real, strong use case.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 04:20 #295352ADOPTEDSPACE
It’s going to zero serFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 05:05 #295351Complete_Tomato4751
Loading up at 10 dollarFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 05:34 #295349K1NGTEN
5x eventuallyFriday, June 3rd, 2022 at 07:32 #295353ReddSpark
I only have a small amount of avax as a hedge against my Cardano holdings. But it seems to me the subnet as a solution to scaling narrative isn’t convincing anyone. You may as well use L2s on Eth.Friday, June 3rd, 2022 at 09:16 #295350Sputnikboy
Rough waters are for every single coin out there, BTC and ETH included. AVAX, just like any other will further drop and I will load up, simple. Tech is great, project is great, team is great, not much else I can ask.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Could BTC see some rough seas ahead?
- → Using decommissioned nuclear aircraft carriers as bitcoin mining facilities in international waters
- → Ripple states SEC has ‘muddied the regulatory waters for crypto’ [Crypto News]
- → 160 million dollars worth of XRP transactions in a single day mean sharks have entered XRP waters, with more to come.
- → I want to write a contract that pays MATIC for burning NFT. I have no knowledge of how to make, build and deploy contracts, but I do have strong programming background and rough understanding of blockchain, smart contracts and NFTs. What the best way to start learning?
- → New joiners to the world of crypto will have a rough time researching in thousands of sites and different places to figure out where to start or how to act.
- → Can anyone share a rough estimate of total ETH fees needed to bridge ETH to Solana via Wormhole?
- → The Atari token has hit a rough patch, but can it make a comeback in the Decentraland metaverse?
- → This paper is not an academic research but a rough collection of data about the incredible nature of Satoshi Nakamoto, the inventor of BTC …
- → Rough draft for some BTC Flyers. Any ideas what I should add?
- → Destruction Leads to a rough road, but also breeds creation
- → I have a rough sketch of a protocol for SBTs (Soulbound Tokens) – what do?
- → This is rough. Talk about a plunge in price! Wow.
- → SHA256 Compression Phase ( A rough working on the details.) [Image]
- → Could we see Polygon Supernets eventually replace Avax? It feels like it does what Avax does but better.