- This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by Eldeanio100.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:48 #294698Fragmented_LogikParticipant
Coinbase insider trading.
Binance continuing their sketchiness.
Several coins tanking and losing a lot of people a lot of money.
Several swaps getting hacked.
It’s been a wild/rough couple weeks/months for some. However, through out this whole thing one thing has stayed sturdy. Kraken. Customer service on point. No glaring worries. Kraken will be my main exchange going forward.
(This isn’t a shill I’m really just clinging to the one rock I have left lol) Kraken is like that dog that’s always excited to see you. Everything else in life may suck but you know they are right there at home ready for you. They won’t do anything too amazing but day in and day out I know I can just sit there with Kraken and my dog and feel okay.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:49 #294701altranger9000
Kraken sure is one of the most (if not the most) reliable exchange out there.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:50 #294702Perfect-Ad-7429
Super agree, Kraken is unexpectedly my favorite exchangeThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:51 #294703Maxx3141
Every successful Kraken shill makes crypto a little better.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:55 #294699kraken-tony
Hi u/Fragmented_Logik 👋
Wow, those are some truly kind words.
Thank you for your support and sharing this crazy journey with us.
Here is to many more prosperous years on the Kraken Express 🥂
Tony from Kraken 🐙Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 15:56 #294700chrisbrown21357
I like kraken, and I think they will continue to outgrow other exchanges. I’ve had some issues onbaording fiat to kraken from my bank account, but haven’t revisited it yet since coinbase is better suited to onboard fiat for my needs. I do stake some ADA with Kraken, truly just set it and forget it weekly autocompunding.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:01 #294705PublicFreak_An
Kraken is greatThursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:02 #294706kirtash93
My favorite exchange by far. Good CEO behavior, good UI and better customer service.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:05 #294707Huijausta
If you want even more peace of mind, store your coins on an address controlled by a hardware wallet.
But otherwise I agree, Kraken is my favourite CEX.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:07 #294708Castr0-
First the CEO make me like him, then he stay solid in this bear market. Kraken is making me fall in love with them.Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 16:11 #294709Eldeanio100
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Market cleansing bear cycles are healthy say industry expertsMarket cleansing bear cycles are healthy say industry experts [Crypto News]
- → The bear market has been absolutely brutal but there are DeFi ecosystems that continue to build and projects that have remained rock solid and despite the market conditions.
- → Bear Market to Bull Market plan.Are we still in a bear market?
- → We could potentially enter the phase of the bear market where we hit bear exhaustion, due to our higher volatility. And it won’t matter what the stock market does, or if there’s a tsunami. The crypto market will follow the path of least resistance. And that could be up.
- → I’m sure this has been stated hundreds of times but I can’t find a thread, where can I buyer eth options (long) and who is setting them? Hedge funds?? Citadel?? Any solid options plays you like?? I think most (longs) into late sept within reason are solid..
- → bitcoin goes to the 0 And then i dies in bear market ( as bear and fiat lovers say ) . Those are life time opportunities which you get rarely . Buy bitcoin [Image]
- → The whole market is down amidst a bear cycle, but just for fun… what do we all speculate for Polygon MATIC next bull cycle? This is a solid project.
- → SEC has sued pump and dumper Ian Balina. Thats fine, but in the lawsuit SEC claim “Since nodes were clustered more in USA, the transaction happened in the USA”. This is absurd and another attempt to seize jurisdiction.
- → People who have been calling this beginning of a bear market what makes you think this is a bear market but not just another May 2021 like correction.
- → With crypto down by 40% in the last 3 months, if this isn’t a bear market, what is a bear market?
- → JP Morgan went from “BTC is going to zero” in the 2018 bear market to “BTC is trading below its value” in the 2022 bear market.
- → People who were here in the last bear market, what coins do you think will flourish after this current bear market?
- → Don’t Mind Bear Market Prices, It’s the Absolute Best Time To Buy Precisely Because Of Bear Market Prices
- → Kraken lets you trade cryptocurrencies with dollars, euros and no stablecoin, and it’s as solid as they come. So why the hell do we need stablecoins? Seriously, I don’t get it, it seems fucked up to me.