- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by Jancis6.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:25 #311031jibberdideeParticipant
He refers to determine if its a se curity to the infamious howey met Gary 14-6-2018 speech and encourages the public to read it!!;
**“Determining what falls within the ambit of a securities offer or sale** (…) **Bi ll \[Hi nm an\] recently outlined the approach staff takes to evaluate whether a digital asset is a security,**[**\[7\]**](https://www.sec.gov/news/speech/speech-clayton-082918#_ftn7) **and I encourage you to take a look at Bill’s speech.”**Saturday, June 18th, 2022 at 00:13 #311032Jancis6
Here’s the link to the speech he’s talking about: https://www.sec.gov/news/speech/speech-clayton-082918#_ftn7
The quote above is in the second paragraph of Initial Coin Offerings.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → New evidence Hinman speech not his personal view; Jay Clayton in 2018 speech in Nashville -only weeks after Hinman- says Hinman is OUR APPROUCH and advises to read Hinman speech
- → Just paid for falafel at Deep Tropics Festival in Nashville Tennessee using Strike. I love the future. [Image]
- → Yellen’s Remarks about crypto from today’s speech: Mentions Satoshi, high gas fees & slow processing times of crypto, benefits of smart contracts, pitfalls of tradfi that crypto can solve, “benefits” of CBDCs and “dangers” of stablecoins among other things