- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by TheHandOfBroc.
- Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:17 #345860bdjilkaParticipant
I don’t know much about investments and crypto. Just on the advice of one of my friends who fumbles, I bought bitcoin 5 years ago. I have both a private and a public key, how can I understand the value and where can I sell bitcoin to get money on the card?Thursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:34 #345861rapistoftheanimals
Where do you have your bitcoin stored?
Don’t answer pms on here this are scammersThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:34 #345862boato11
Download electrum and use your private key to access your walletThursday, July 28th, 2022 at 06:38 #345863TheHandOfBroc
Do you have your passphrase?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → How do I sync mobile and desktop Phantom wallets? Can’t find info anywhere and it seems this would be basic. On the mobile I can only import keys, but then it says I can only have one set of keys per wallet. Any advice? Thank u.
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.
- → Private keys and public keys
- → Proof of Keys – used bank deposit box keys and fobs on wood
- → may I have a confirmation about how seeds and Keys are saved using SMS? As far as I understood there’s no need of any special hardware and Keys and seeds are saved in a secure enclave in CPUs which is something more or less every phone already has. right?
- → Bruteforcing BTC for generating private keys to check on existing wallets – or why keys are safe.
- → Seed phrases, root keys, and derived keys.. what can be derived from what?
- → Sent USDT from Coinbase to Avalanche Meta Mask Wallet and dont see the coins in my wallet.
- → Need help! I send usdc from solana wallet to usdc binance wallet on solana network. but it dont arrive on binance yet.
- → Nunchuk BTC wallet epic response to Canadian government demand to freeze bitcoin “Nunchuk is a free to use self-custodial wallet. Not an intermediary. Please look up how self-custody and private keys work. When the Canadian dollar becomes worthless, we will be here to serve you too.”
- → Does a new hardware wallet need internet access to find out which keys you used in your old wallet?
- → I have now delegated my wallet to a pool, what does redelegate mean now? I thought as soon as I send new ada to my wallet it is delegated automatically, so my entire wallet amount is always delegated, also didn’t see an option where you could delegate only a limited amount from a wallet..?
- → Anybody with a crypto wallet. Why dont you have a crypto credit card?
- → Dont know where wallet is
- → Please can somebody say me why Avax is only about another wallet and Not directly on ledger live But Ada and Solana is. How Long we must wait for this. I dont understand the problem because you can Store Many other Smaller Coins there directly But Not Avax 🤷♂️