- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by ndgoLiberty.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:44 #311023Remarkable_Winner_95Participant
In 2020, I took every penny I could lose and bought one bitcoin for 9k, I have since then hold on to this bitcoin and will keep holding on to it because I love the idea of bitcoin.
I bought bitcoin because I truely believe in it and will either Reise with it or sink with it, but I’ll be holding on to my btc until the very end, may it be sweet or bitter.
Money is nice, but we all know the saying, money doesn’t buy you happiness… A world in which I’m free from the grip of governments and rich dogs is to me a happier world. So fuck the money!
I ask of you, instead of looking at the price of bitcoin look at what bitcoin is and could become.
FlokyFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 22:52 #311024ryoma-gerald
Great decisionFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:08 #311025JSammut29
This is the wayFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 23:15 #311026ndgoLiberty
I’m just glad the value of my time and work isn’t being debased anymore.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → In 2011, BTC fell below $20 In 2015, bitcoin fell below $200 In 2017, bitcoin fell below $2,000 In 2022, bitcoin fell below $20,000
- → Because of this war between Russia and Ukraine , We will not see any big raise on coins. All we have to do is hodl on tight and Pray. You will not see Shiba go to any moon for maybe a few years to come, maybe to the clouds, but not to the Moon, so PLEASEE stop talking about the freakin Moon….
- → Since the first Luna Terra v2 price data point is available on CoinMarketCap, LUNA (v2) fell 85% while LUNC fell 48%