- This topic has 36 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 2 weeks ago by nusk0.
- Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408299HeroinAndyCx
The fundamentals are what got me into btc and as long as they don’t change everything else is just noise for me.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408300OpticallyMosache
To the person reading this that think altcoins are superior to BTC. Can you explain yourself to enlighten others? I don’t relate to that at all.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408301-5m
>To me, BTC feels like the only coin that makes total sense
Monero would like to have a word with youMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408312KnackeredParrot
I don’t worry about BTC/ETH but it also makes them less exciting. If I wasn’t in r/cc a lot I would prob just stick to them but I love the alt gameMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408303Angu828
Doges gonna surviveMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408304DroppedMyNft
Bitcoin is an investment. The rest are gamblesMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408305CymandeTV
And ETH.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408306Florian995
Btc and EthMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408307Harold838383
I’ve been buying btc only for months. I’m very worried about the crypto market right now but mostly worried for alt coinsMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408308z0uNdz
I like this post. We will see far down the rabbit hole we will fall, but at some point markets will recover.Monday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408309Substantial_Camera_8
You can do very little with BTC as is tho.
Its like Gold of the current financial system. Can do very little with it other than buy and hold.
BTC certainly cant take us to a digital currency future. We need moreMonday, November 21st, 2022 at 21:46 #408310iam_aryan007
BTC is almost a sure shot win.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → The internet was designed so information and communication could survive a nuclear event via its geographically decentralized servers. So if nuclear war ever does break out; don’t worry about ₿Itcoin. Worry about yourself surviving so you can still access BTC’s internet network after it does
- → Dont worry guys!
- → I read the draft of Lummis Crypto bill, so you dont have to (and dont fall for FUD) – the bill seeks to legitimise most cryptos and even exclude ICOs from Securities Laws.