- This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 weeks ago by zerof3565.
- Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:35 #380228FedericoGonzales999Participant
Not sure if this will hold any truth, but still had some fun extrapolating the data from the last 10 years, including 2022 which of course could potentially still go lower..
Seems reasonable?Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:35 #380232timeadventurer_
of course notThursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:37 #380233Petercrypto25
lolThursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 21:43 #380230Ok_Aerie3546
Calculate average rate of growth over 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 years. Extrapolate that. And use those numbers to predict future price.
That way you are accounting for rate of growth to decrease over time.
Many ways to do this. But this one is just quick.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 22:10 #38023411010110111110111Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 22:12 #380229BTCplsclear8k
It does not seem reasonable. I’m not expecting much until 2025Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 22:17 #380235ndgoLiberty
2037Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:03 #380231HurricaneHarvey7
People in the comments are laughing, but probably don’t understand how much money will flood the market when regulation is solidified and a US spot ETF is approved.Thursday, September 22nd, 2022 at 23:28 #380236zerof3565
Let’s look at penny stock **Apple** from the start in 80s. During the early years of this penny stock Apple, it is extremely high risk and extremely volatile. As it gains in market cap, it becomes less volatile and less and less, and now it average about 20% per year the last 10 years.
Now do the same for this **penny stock quote/unquote** Bitcoin. What do you see as the average yearly returns?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → Access to the BTC Lightning network grew from about 100,000 a year ago to 80,000,000 now – a significant 79,000% growth!
- → If a year passes and doge gains 5 billion coins aka $650,000,000 worth of coins at .13 a coin, doge will gain no value with an extra $650,000,000 market cap. If shiba gains $650,000,000 market cap in the same year it goes up almost 4.5%. Food for thought!
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]
- → I’m willing to BURN 🔥 25% (37,500,000 LUNC) of my current stash (150,000,000 LUNC) if this sub gets above 5,000 Upvotes ⬆️ [Image]
- → BTC is up 10× from March 2020 lows. Many stocks are below March 2020 lows
- → For those who need to see this. In 2011 btc was worth $30. Btc halved in 2012. In 2013 we saw a $1000 btc. Btc halved in 2016. In 2017 we saw a $15,000 btc. Btc halved again in 2020 and we saw a $60,000 btc. 2024 is the next halving. 2025 is gonna be interesting.
- → Algorand has settled over 11,000,000 transactions in the last 7 days, averaging 1,600,000 per day. Zero down time in three years and transaction costs of 1/8th of a penny. 6,000,000 new Algorand addresses have been created since December. Huge things happening on Algorand.
- → In Venezuela, 1 BTC is around 190,000 Bs. (Bolivares), before Oct2021 that would have been 190,000,000,000 Bs. (six zeroes were removed by law). Last week 28 BTC were traded here only measured with LocalBitcoin. Monthly minimum wage still is around 2 USD.
- → 26 BTC were traded last week in Venezuela! (Only measured using LocalBitcoin), same than last week. One BTC is around 170,000 “new” Bolivares (Bs.) that would have been 170,000,000,000 “old” Bs. back in October! Monthly minimum wage still is 2 USD.
- → Updating this week number here in Venezuela, last week 28 BTC were traded here only measured using LocalBitcoin, one BTC is around 160,000 “new” Bs. (160,000,000,000 “old” Bs.). Monthly minimum wage is around 25 USD!
- → Unknown investor spent $3 billion to buy BTC . The user purchased approximately 133 000 BTC, at the average price of $23 000. [Image]
- → When bitcoin gets above the EMA 20, BTC is in bull territory. When bitcoin gets above the EMA 21, altcoins enter bull market territory. If you can’t understand those 2 sentences, just buy btc and hold for 3 years – this is the only strategy that has proven consistently profitable so far.
- → BTC (BTC) has fallen back below $20,000 while Ethereum (ETH) has broken below $1,500. Do you think they will break their June lows of $17,592 and $993 respectively?
- → MicroStrategy has purchased an additional 301 bitcoins for ~$6.0 million at an average price of ~$19,851 per bitcoin. As of 9/19/22 @MicroStrategy holds ~130,000 bitcoins acquired for ~$3.98 billion at an average price of ~$30,639 per bitcoin.