- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by AESTHTK.
- Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 12:31 #344121NerolationParticipant
Find the original ETH-magicians post here:
I implemented and published it on my Github:
A more detailed explanation (Medium):
I am also looking for fellows with experience in the ETH development process to potentially draft an EIP on the extension.
Happy to receive feedback!Sunday, July 24th, 2022 at 12:31 #344122AESTHTK
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Ethereum Scam Checker. Thought this might be good here. We built a site for quick and easy searches of ETH addresses to find out if they’ve been exposed to scams. It covers ETH, ERC-20, and ERC-721 transactions. Hope you like it!
- → Ethereum : ERC-20 = Cosmos : ?? / Ethereum : ERC-721/1155 = Cosmos : ??
- → Would zkSNARK allow me to prove I own coins without revealing my public key?
- → EIP-4400: ERC-721 Consumable Extension
- → Is there a way to prove ownership of BTC at an address without actually making an ok chain transaction?
- → Sollet and ERC-721 tokens compatible?
- → Let’s talk about POAPs – ERC-721 tokens
- → Core Browser Extension Adds Support for Ethereum, Setting a New Standard for UX across Avalanche, Bitcoin and EVM Blockchains 🔺
- → What Anchor and Mirror did for Luna, can Privacy preserving DAPPS do it for SCRT network
- → Are there any privacy preserving stablecoins being built on ETH?
- → Privacy-preserving laptop to run a Monero node
- → STAR: Brave’s New System for Privacy-Preserving Data Collection
- → Does OpenSea plan on Implementing Auction capabilities for Polygon NFT ERC-721?
- → How does ERC-721 make sure that an Non-Fungible Token’s resource is not altered?
- → asking for a help here!! having a prblem sending my erc 721 on my other wallet via metamask transaction.