- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 2 weeks ago by FamousAstronaut2153.
- Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 05:56 #310207SimbaRufus911Participant
I can’t tell anyone else what to do but here’s what I’m doing. I have instincts you do too. Mine is telling me this thing is gonna drop to 10k then I’ll be like an ape in a freaking banana store buying this shit coin and hodl while eating micky D’s $25 a sandwich value menu for the next 3 years.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:00 #310209the_mad_sun
Thia is the only wayFriday, June 17th, 2022 at 06:16 #310208ashtonlaszlo
This reminds me. I need to stop by the banana store tomorrow.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:13 #310210DoYouEvenMonad
Yes, we all have instincts and most of us do follow them. That’s why a lot of people buy high and sell low. There’s this meme of people lining up to buy at 69k but none at 20k. It’s because they are following their instincts. Successful traders exploit this and that’s why they do the opposite.Friday, June 17th, 2022 at 07:14 #310211FamousAstronaut2153
I don’t think so. But I drank a lot of cool aid recently.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am panic buying BTC just looking at this graph. One shit coin against another shit coin!! Sadly I hold good amount in 1 of them. [Image]
- → Binance Adds APE/EUR, APE/GBP & APE/TRY Trading Pairs [New Coin Listing]
- → While millions are being sent to Ukraine in crypto and people on both sides of the war are buying up crypto to store their wealth, the Deputy Finance Minister of Malaysia has this to say: “Crypto Not Suitable as Means of Payment or Store of Value”