- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months ago by Hour-Oven-9519.
- Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 18:44 #359030Dull-FunParticipant
At the beginning of the year I was pool farming on Algori in the Algo/stbl pool. Now I have retaken everything and converted back to Algo (I don’t trust stablecoin, it’s just a intuition but I usually follow my gut). Is there any way to make something out of the Algo, outside of governance, and avoiding things like Yieldly which I don’t trust at all. Basically, I am curious about how the community uses its Algo in those diffiult times we are living now.
Thank you.Sunday, August 21st, 2022 at 18:44 #359031Hour-Oven-9519
Maybe you take a look at FolksFinance or Algofi.
Rewards with staking and farm deposit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🙋♂️Am I the only one who wanna contact the wallet holder directly?
- → Question for you smart Algo people. If I am farming and earning Algo rewards, is the cost basis of my earning from the time of cash out or each incremental earn? if I wait to pull my rewards out of farming until the price of Algo goes up. Is the cost basis vs. fiat/USD?
- → 4.1 Billion ALGO out of 6.95 Billion ALGO circulating supply have been committed to Algorand Governance Period 4. If you missed out, don’t worry! Algorand Governance runs until 2030 and the next governance period starts October 1st! Cheers to all the ALGovernors! I go, You go, We ALGO.