- This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by ndgoLiberty.
- Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 03:56 #410451TheWorldofGoodParticipant
I’ve been researching a lot of altcoins for the past year and I am quite honestly tired of spending or wasting all that time looking at charts and hoping to make money.
I could be doing other productive things like studying and making apps to contribute to society. But I am wasting my precious time and hard earned money into what I’d call a gambling at this point.
I just bought a whole BTC and this will be my final time to spend even one minute into looking at crypto market. I will not touch my BTC for many years.
Until then, I am gonna focus my energy on studying and improving my skills to actually do something with my life. BTC is great but it’s not worth wasting my time and life over.Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 04:11 #410452Wicomz
Congrats sir. Only use it once it’s legal tender and/or medium of transaction in your countryFriday, November 25th, 2022 at 04:35 #410453explosiveplacard
“*Bitcoin is great but it’s not worth wasting my time and life over.*”
Bitcoin is even better when you buy it and just leave it alone – like you have figured out. Everything else is just gambling. It sounds like you have a good healthy attitude. Now go build something awesome!Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 04:41 #410454funkybeatz911
Hallelujah! I can get behind this.
This is the way! Invest in yourself, optimize your talents, produce for society what you can uniquely do best, and save in btc!Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 05:08 #410455mrcanor
I hope you got your op sec covered. Congrats!Friday, November 25th, 2022 at 05:16 #410456ndgoLiberty
For someone who doesn’t care you have EXCELLENT timing.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → 🙋♂️Am I the only one who wanna contact the wallet holder directly?
- → Crypto has “died” 448 times. Why do we have to say this every time? Crypto will live to “die” again, and again, and again.
- → Yes, you can DIY launch a fully-automated and fully-self-owned Art drop campaign of any scale, now live on Testnet in our dApp Minted :: Basically a minting machine or “engine”, where you own the whole vehicle, the whole process, and can be configured in minutes (+ a hugely helpful community!)