- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Time-Lab1374.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350003SgtSilockParticipant
So many people are interested in Crypto now, from your friend down the street to the celebrities on TV/TikTok and everywhere else. My question is, if a bull run was to happen again, won’t everybody get rich? It just sounds like it’ll be utter chaos this time around and could turn the economy upside down.
This isn’t a niche anymore, and we aren’t talking stocks and shares here either, when Crypto booms, it BOOMS and it brings ALOT of coins with it, at least from past evidence.
Forgive me if this is a dumb question, was always told there was no such thing (wrong), but couldn’t another bull run threaten the economy as it exists today if we take into account the sheer volume of people that would be expected to profit from it?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350004Bucksaway03
People don’t sell, they get greedy and think it’s going to just keep going up and up, eventually it’s “too late” and they just HODLFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350005random_name23631
Don’t believe the hype, just because you are interested it doesn’t mean everyone is (it just feels like it). When I talk to my other crypto friends it seems like everyone is on board. When I talk to others they have no clue/care about the space. If you are into crypto then you are actively seeking out articles and others involved so it seems bigger than it is.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350006meeleen223
1. Many have sold at a loss already and rage quitted
2. Many will hodl all the way up and down, like me last bullrun
3. Many coins probably won’t reach their ath again
4. New people will fomo in and cycle will repeatFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350007nick83487
You’re assuming that everyone is buying in now and has a low cost basis. You’re also assuming that every bull run is a moonshot and that sellers will be able to time the top.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350008Savik519
You’d be surprised how many people hold through a bull run and don’t cash out.
AMA 😂Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 22:09 #350009Time-Lab1374
Well, fortunately is a 0 sum game (or negative sum depending on how you look at it). If you want to cash out someone needs to buy it from you, net effect on an economy is 0.
Granted that’s not entirely true because global buyers not US only, but you’d need some real wacky situation where like, Koreans went bankrupt and only bought from Americans somehow or something nuts. General net effect is 0
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → What the bear market of 2018–2020 and bull run of 2021 tells us about preparing for the next bull run in cryptocurrencies!
- → Defi will run on top of lightning. Decentralised social media will run on top of lightning. The “metaverse” will run on top of lightning. Lightning is the protocol that will sit between the internet as we know it and apps as we know them. Every app on earth will run on top of lightning.
- → Hypothetical/not so hypothetical
- → A bull run that happens after a successful retest and pullback is the most healthiest of all.
- → Bear markets end just as unexpectedly as bull runs. We will be months past the bottom when the experts will say “the bull is back”
- → Bull run🐂v bear run 🐻
- → Realistically how much would someone need in Crypto this bear run to become a millionaire aide next bull run?
- → Life was so good during the bull run, what are your happy experiences during the last run or past runs?
- → It’s fair to say that a whole bunch of people that aren’t in crypto atm are waiting to jump on the next bull run.
- → PSA: Anyone With a Computer & Internet Connection Can Run a BTC Node FOR FREE. Just Download and Run the Free Software. You don’t need to buy these raspberry pi’s that are not primarily BTC Nodes. Those Pricey Pi’s Are Lightning Nodes AND BTC nodes. There is a Big difference! Run A Node!
- → This hypothetical doesn’t seem very far fetched to me… Assume the United States becomes a leader in mining, to the tune of, say, 80% of all mining. If they ever decide to seize the facilities and equipment, wouldn’t that effectively constitute a centralized network?
- → Just bought 300k tokens. Whatever happens after 27th May happens.. [Image]
- → Done with Luna. Ima just let it sit where it is and whatever happens happens but it’s time to move forward onto something else can’t keep putting my energy into this it’s pointless ✌️
- → What happens if we enter a situation where mining is not profitable for a decade. Miners stop mining, what happens to BTC
- → im stuck at terra phönix airdrop. can someone explain? when i conmect my station wallet, nothing happens. station shows the connection, but nothing happens on the airdrop site. im using mobile station because im on vacation.