- This topic has 26 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by xav–.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:36 #325161Soggy-Ad-4255Participant
Let’s say, hypothetically, you had some $ all of a sudden, would you go all in and buy 10 BTC, or would you play it safe and just buy 5 coins and “safely” invest the rest with a financial advisor? Also, how does one buy large amounts of BTC quickly, say if it should suddenly hit 15k? I appreciate all answers.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:48 #325164Potatotornado20
Put the whole thing into bitcoin now and come up with a system where you couldn’t touch it for the next 8yrs. Then in those 8yrs live a life of poverty, like Bruce Wayne before joining League of Shadows, or Gi-hun right after winning Squid Game. Then in 2030 re-access the bitcoin which has grown to over $10million and enjoy.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:48 #325170dima054
I would buy a bit more than 10 because current price is $19228 per coin.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 19:57 #325171Lazyleader
If I answered your question, I would get banned from this sub.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:01 #325174OldMercenary
DiverselySaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:03 #325162still-holding-gme
1. Fix health problems
2. Create opportunities to spend more time with loved ones
3. Learn skills to increase future income
4. Buy/replace possessions in order to reduce future expenses
5. Ensure an emergency fund of 3-6 months of expenses
6. Set up a weekly buy that moves the remaining balance into investments over the course of the next couple years.
Could start with a 50/50 split between stocks and crypto if you have no investments currently, then adjust from there as needed.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:04 #325186johnross59
I would buy Bitcoin for sure, but also a few solid altcoins. Putting all eggs in one basket can be risky. Maybe 80% BTC and 20% altcoins.
If you want to buy BTC automatically as soon as it hits $15k you can simply set a limit order on your exchange.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:08 #325163OrganicCabinet2291
You sure you want my advice? i did spend 200k. it is now 0.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:14 #325172Vigilias
I’d go 5x Bitcoin.
250oz of silver.
Rest into my car vrooooom.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:14 #325167pink_raya
do you own any sats already?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:14 #325173Peenazzle
Right now is the last time I’d put significant money into crypto. Exchanges are closing withdrawals, insolvency and liquidation sales look likely. There’s no knowing what the remaining exchanges are going to do or how their liquidity is looking today, or how it will look when other exchanges start selling holdings to pay their debts in liquidation. The potential price of coins is one thing, but whether you can ever make a withdrawal is another. Moreso if the money itself is a sum you can’t afford to lose / would struggle to recover fromSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:19 #325169Inittilltheend45k
Forget crypto!! Put it in property! Honestly 👍👍👍Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:23 #325165DrSeuss1020
Yolo it all on 0 DTE SPY puts Tuesday morning and then get that to $1million by WednesdaySaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:25 #325175daisyplatforms
Wait until BTC goes to 10K, then buy 20 coins.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:32 #325176fietsmafiets
Low risk: dividend portfolio generating ~5% or $10k a year
Medium risk: Rental property generating ~15-20% a year
High risk: Bitcoin YOLO generating 0% a year lolSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:32 #325177FrankBribery
I think it mainly depends on your net worth. If you can afford to loose it and believe in crypto put it all in crypto otherwise diversify and put less than 10-20% in cryptoSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:33 #325187xav–
All cash until the Fed flips. Perhaps I’d short some of the stuff that hasn’t gone down that much like Apple, because there’s no way I see Apple sales unaffected by this collapse and nasty recession.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:38 #3251780nn0tus
id invest thay bitch straight into and fdic insured savings account and sit on it for the next 2 years. duhSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:38 #325179MRG96_
Give them to me bro, trust me broSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:38 #325168Scodo
Safe. I’d put half into bitcoin and half into dividend stocks and index funds.
Also, the fastest *safe* way is probably Coinbase and *not* answering direct messages.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:40 #325166bebog_
Land with waterSaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325180tmassofficial
dollar cost average bitcoin in a bear market like right now. easySaturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:41 #325181MichaelAischmann
YOLO – drugs & hookers. 🙂
Or YOLO – All in on BTC. 😀
What sounds more fun to you?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:42 #325182Upset-Ad-4053
To buy bitcoins quickly if it hits 15k, you can set up an auto buy at a price you want. I only have experience in coin base pro so on there, you can make a “limit” buy to buy btc at a certain price using a set dollar amount. If someone somewhere else sets their sell price at your price, it’s automatically traded. Its how stocks work too. I never do market buy because you usually pay more than the current trading value because somebody is trying to sell it for more than the current market value.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 20:42 #325183shmolhistorian
I’d buy $1,000 of Bitcoin for the next 200 days.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I’ve read stories (assuming the majority of you as well) where a person put $100 into Doge or Shib and made $200k, but we never remind ourselves or the 100,000 plus people who invest $1k and it dwindles to $15
- → Transfer of 200k from Terra to SwissBorg for cashing out
- → Fake Cathie Wood Livestream Stole $200k in 2 hours and counting, damnnn
- → It’s truly fascinating seeing my portfolio-$200k 🚀😪 When will we stop going down? Anything under 15 cents it’s scary.
- → I’m about to inherit $200k – Looking for advice on how to create a passive income stream (Stablecoin yields?)
- → Bulgaria’s Seized 200K Bitcoins Now Valued At $7.4B Goes Missing
- → Is it worth buying $100K – $200K of ETH right now? Why or why not?
- → Shiba Inu price if Bitcoin hits 200k this year?
- → I allocated ~200k degecoins before Elon. I could make $150k when hitting $0.75, but I didn’t “s e l l” any of them for a year. I love dogs, I love this community. I will travel to Mars and use my dogecoin to “b u y” a spaceship ticket!
- → Is it crazy or possibly for 5 years down the line bitcoin sitting comfortable at 200k?
- → Well the casino is open. Down 70% on my initial investment yesterday. Just got another 200k. Time to let this ride [Image]
- → Parachain Hardcap of 200k $DOT reached in less than 24 HOURS!!
- → Heres to the dumb bastards who asked me if I was just gambing after making 200k yesterday with Luna Classic 😂👌💎🍾🥂💰 [Image]
- → can anyone send me money? i dont need that much just like 200k
- → 200k ADA for Accelerate Women on Cardano ECO? That is so much MONEY