- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 5 days ago by zxx5.
- Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410214CryptoCrunchAppParticipant
Image / How True?Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410215SmoothGoing
Whoever didn’t sell at 68k lost a lot of purchasing power.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410216Mr_P_Nissaurus
Selling with an intent to re-buy later at a lower price is gambling.
Gambling with any expectation of coming out ahead is foolish.
Fools and their money are soon parted.
Meanwhile, selling for less than you paid cements your loss.
Furthermore, holding long term is wise and you can be reasonably certain that you will eventually be in the black.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410217RC-5
FTX customers disagree.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410218BluTao16
It’s a god damn idiotic myth not to sell. People keep telling you if you don’t sell you don’t lose. That is a BS statement
If i am buying at 16, i am selling at 160 provided that i have enough to make me a good profit
If Marc Cuban didn’t sell his yahoo shares, he wouldn’t be a billionaire, let alone owning Mavericks
Anyone who didn’t sell BC at 60K buying lower, lost whether you accept it or not.Thursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410219Shot_Spinach_1576
VeryThursday, November 24th, 2022 at 21:20 #410220zxx5
it’d be better if it was like this:
**”You only lose if you don’t have it”**
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Here’s what we are going to do. Down vote whiners! ^ vote only true Shib holders. True Shib holders = don’t need uplifters, don’t complain, see the bigger picture & know why they invested in Shib in the 1st place!! 🚀
- → The recent crash just showed that whenever something is “to good to be true” , it’s always to good to be true in Crypto
- → yh. it’s true . everyone who realized the value of bitcoin , do so [Image]