- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Netsterr.
- Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:54 #324870CristoferKParticipant
How to transfer my Matic to Sol? I want to mint some NFTs but I don’t have enough SOL so can I transfer some of my matic to SOL?Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:54 #324871Netsterr
Allbridge is a good place to get this done.Saturday, July 2nd, 2022 at 11:54 #324872Netsterr
Yeah just go to allbridge.io website, input the blockchains you want to exchange too and you will see tokens available for the 2 blockchains. You may have to exchange into the tokens that are transferable, you will see a list of available tokens on allbridges website once you have selected the blockchains you want to swap too. For matic you can use quickswap and for solana I use Saber. You will need to make sure you have a small amount for fees in both wallets. Hopefully this helps, I know it seems a Lil complicated but just follow the directions givin by allbridges website and you should be fine. I have always tried small amounts first just to make sure everything works out. I have never had any issues. If I get time I could possibly make a video on it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Just finished liquidating my Matic and Sand in order to stake on sandbox and now I’m 0.01 matic short from the fees to stake. Need to buy a small amount of matic to cover the fees, is there a minimum transfer amount on Crypto.com. Will be purchasing to then send over to my MetaMask wallet.
- → How can i transfer SOL from bitvavo to binance? (Bitvavo doesn’t stake on sol)
- → I’ll copy the keys from Exodus mobile and paste it onto Solflare. I just want to transfer it to Solflare to have more staking options without sending my Sol because I think I’ll leave behind my 0.01 SOL. Would this work? If not, what steps should I follow?
- → Can i transfer my matic tokens from Matic mainet network to mumbai main net?
- → How to use matic network and not etherum network yo transfer my matic from metamask to ledger?
- → why wazirx charges high to withdraw matic into other wallets? And is there another way as Indian to transfer (matic) in Metamask
- → Why is swap fee so high to get MATIC? How do I get matic without having enough MATIC to buy more of it
- → Is the Matic bridge working? I keep getting that loading circle.And if I’m bridging MATIC Erc20 to Polygon network, do I still need ETH to pay gas fees or do I pay gas with my MATIC tokens?
- → I mistakenly sent some MATIC from metamask (MATIC mainnet network) to the MATIC Ecr20 Deposit address on Binance.US and now I have no ETA on when I can actually trade my funds! Has this happened to you before? If so how long does it take before it’s deposited? I sure hope it is soon.
- → Can you imagine if your bank charged you $200 to make a $10 dollar transfer? Or if transfer wasn’t completed immediately? Or if a transaction wasn’t completed before the previous one was too?
- → How to transfer eth to wallet for cheaper transfer fee ?
- → I have some Wrapped USTC In my coinbase wallet. Can I transfer that USTC anywhere? Or because it’s wrapped? Does that affect where I can transfer it?
- → Are SOL transfer down on Coinbase?
- → Can I use BEP20 network to transfer SOL from my binance account to Phantom wallet?
- → BEP20 SOL in trust wallet that I want to transfer to Phantom Wallet