- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by cel3sta.
- Thursday, June 2nd, 2022 at 12:28 #294582cel3staParticipant
Solana blockchain ecosystem is one of the most rapidly developing ones in the crypto industry, and here comes the new SOL staking integration. You can now delegate SOL within the **Trust Wallet** (available on mobile devices). Our new guide is an easy walk-through for you to start earning \~5-6% APR for your staked SOL in 1-3 days after you stake—the very next Solana epoch!
Learn [How to Stake Solana via Trust Wallet](https://everstake.one/blog/how-to-stake-solana-via-trust-wallet-ios-android).
Solana staking is easy! Stay tuned with Everstake 💛
[Likes and retweets](https://twitter.com/jane_everstake/status/1532337847100919808?s=20&t=U4LdR9KtQeq0QWz_9CbDzw) are welcome!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Headline: “We have been working since June to get Algorand ASA support added to Trust Wallet . Headline now has approved PRs in the Trust Wallet codebase and we have paid listing fees to make this a reality. Algorand ASAs are coming to Trust Wallet”
- → The Verida Vault is now available in developer preview on iOS and Android. The Verida Vault mobile app acts as both a “data wallet” and “crypto wallet”. Verida is a network of decentralized data storage, messaging, and single sign-on solutions enabling interoperable ownership of personal data.
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → Which validator is best/ most reliable to stake SOL on via Trust Wallet?
- → When you stake do you automatically stake everything in your wallet. Is it possible to stake into 2 different pools using the same wallet?
- → WEF: BTC can’t be a currency because it relies on a trust network. Also WEF: Currency is about trust, which is why CBDC’s will help re-establish trust in money.
- → Android, iPhone: dangerous malware steals crypto from Coinbase, MetaMask, and Trust Wallet
- → Free Crypto converter and Calculator app for Android & iOS?
- → Does it really matter if I use my ledger s with Windows/Linux/Android/iOS? Isn’t it all the same safety wise?
- → Why can’t we have more P2E games on Android and iOS?
- → iOS and Android SDK
- → How to export wallet via iOS app
- → Algorand State Proofs are here! This is huge! Algorand State Proofs are a new interoperability standard that securely connects blockchains to the outer world without trust in an intermediary. All Proof of Stake chains can implement State Proofs to remove trust from the cross-chain equation.
- → How to Store & Stake Solana (SOL) in the Phantom Wallet via Ledger
- → Accidently sent Solana from Binance to MetaMask so bridged the Solana from MetaMask to Solana network using Wormhole but it’s now showing the SOL as WORMHOLE (Solana) in my Phantom Wallet (unknown token). Help!