- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by kokoromi.
- Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:52 #345607SilverHalParticipant
Sorry to ask, but I’m having trouble understanding how the hard fork will work… and I have a feeling a lot of other holders are wondering the same thing.
Is there anything that ADA holders have to do ahead of the hard fork? Is there a snapshot anything we should be aware of? Is it alright if our ADA is staked when the hard fork occurs?
If I’m understanding the combinator concept correctly, my impression is that after the hard fork we’ll have the same amount of ADA in the same wallets we held them in prior. Correct or incorrect?
Thanks in advance.Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:52 #345608ismaelpeinado
Nothing for us holders to do but sit and enjoy the upgraded ecosystem.
That is the beauty of Cardano 🙂Wednesday, July 27th, 2022 at 17:52 #345609kokoromi
Regular users don’t have to do anything and you won’t even feel it one bit. You’ll have the same amount of ADA that you have before and after the fork.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Is Cardano finally initiating a Vasil hard fork? Cardano Blockchain initiates anticipated Vasil hard fork for the Cardano test net
- → Input Output CEO Charles Hoskinson has announced that the hard fork complex request has been successfully submitted and accepted, meaning that the Vasil hard fork implementation has now entered its final stages.
- → What will the Vasil hard fork entail? Anywhere to find more info on the June hard form specifically?
- → Diffusion Pipelining and Asynchronous Validation coming to Mainnet with Vasil hard fork?
- → Cardano’s Vasil hard fork will arrive on June 29th!
- → Cardano Vasil Hard Fork Postponed to Allow for More Testing [Crypto News]
- → Cardano Pushes Out Final Node, Vasil Hard Fork On Schedule – ATF News [Crypto News]
- → The Vasil Hard Fork is getting close!
- → EMURGO Academy: Special Offer on Cardano Courses + All You Need to Know About the Latest Vasil Hard Fork Campaign
- → Unpopular Opinion: Vasil hard fork isn’t going to happen this year.
- → Vasil Hard Fork Checklist Status
- → Ahead of Ethereum 2.0 in September, Cardano gets its Vasil hard fork update
- → Cardano – Keep staking during Vasil fork?
- → Vasil Hard Fork Question
- → Cardano’s Vasil Hard Fork