- This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by TumReinySeemyyt.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:29 #349793stormingaround10Participant
I would like to know what drives you when choosing a staking platform.
I assume you are all familiar with the Celsius situation. I recently came across an article again about investors asking a judge for help. It’s creepy what’s been happening lately with the titans of the crypto platforms.
Everyone is now an advocate of decentralized platforms, chanting the catchphrase Not your keys, not your coins, I researched platforms that are the most known as Aave and Sushiswap.
I would like to hear your thoughts on them.
Personally, I like the fact whenever you lend on Aave, you’ll earn aTokens. And normally, the longer you lend, the more you’ll receive.
Then when it comes to Sushiswap holders that stake tokens, will receive xSUSHI tokens, representing their stake in the SushiBar pool and they have guaranteed voting rights when it comes to decision making.
Since the rewards in the form of synthetic tokens attracted me, I came across the DAFI protocol. DAFI Protocol utilizes synthetics token system to tackle the problems that hyperinflation causes to so many otherwise promising DeFi protocols. “dToken” is pegged to projects’ native tokens. They will upgrade the current system and provide even better rewards.
Are you encouraged by these synthetic rewards and would you go for it?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:29 #349794Umarzy
Hyperinflation rekt me on a project few months back. The concept of synthetic tokens seems cool, but does the system locks your native token & give you dToken? And how many integrations have been done so far?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:29 #349795i_luh_durian
Liquid proof of stake still can make a few bucks right nowFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 15:29 #349796TumReinySeemyyt
Celsius is mainly Cefi so I didnt trust it from the start, I use Pancakeswap and Maiar Dex, I’m staking UTK and EGLD on Maiar
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → Bear Market to Bull Market plan.Are we still in a bear market?
- → People who have been calling this beginning of a bear market what makes you think this is a bear market but not just another May 2021 like correction.
- → With crypto down by 40% in the last 3 months, if this isn’t a bear market, what is a bear market?
- → JP Morgan went from “BTC is going to zero” in the 2018 bear market to “BTC is trading below its value” in the 2022 bear market.
- → People who were here in the last bear market, what coins do you think will flourish after this current bear market?
- → Don’t Mind Bear Market Prices, It’s the Absolute Best Time To Buy Precisely Because Of Bear Market Prices
- → The amount of wealth you can accumulate in a lifetime does not depend on how much money you can earn, but on how you invest your money. It is better to know that money works for you, rather than you working for money.
- → Not really a Bull market, not really a Bear market, more like a Kangaroo market.
- → Market analysis: Are we really in a bear market? Can we still be in a bull market? Here’s what the data says, and what the higher probability is.
- → Accumulating BTC is always hard, whether in a Bear Market or a Bull Market. The key is to ignore the market cycles and focus on the fundamentals of BTC.
- → “#BTC is the last free market of all time. When the market goes down from $69k to $17k we don’t need bailouts. We don’t need the government to intervene. Some people lose money, and some don’t. That’s a free market, and we need to protect it” Scott Melker on Twitter
- → I don’t mind being in a bear market one bit. Bear with me on this, what do other (young) investors think?
- → I think the bull market is starting. When the general population thinks they know for a fact that crypto will be in a Bear for months and months to come. That tells me we are just leaving the bear.
- → For those who like patterns, they’ll be happy to know that a shorter bear market, and a drop of 74% (with $17K being the bottom), would still put us right in line with previous bear markets. Here’s why…