- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by angyts.
- Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 10:02 #316912Warm-Top-4816Participant
Hey guys I am trying to trace an ethereum transaction and I have this wallet which I want to know which exchange this belongs to,
What I did was, run these through bscscan and it looks like it’s making up for Binance pegged tokens’ liquidity and that it has all the txns with other Binance exchange wallets which have name tags.
So I think it’s a Binance exchange wallet owned by Binance but you guys could help better.
0x3b74B91360d7c1B59DC157dCfe01aBae72557df2 – expected to be binance exchange wallet
0xBb3fd383d1C5540E52EF0A7bcb9433375793aEAF – expected to be binance exchange wallet
please share some of your knowledge on how to know what exchange wallet is owned by what exchange and confirm if those 2 are Binance’s.
Thanks in advance for your help.Thursday, June 23rd, 2022 at 10:03 #316913angyts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I Need To Know which exchange this address belongs to.
- → How do I confirm that an address belongs to which exchange?
- → Not sure if this belongs here but The goodest boi I have ever met has passed on. Remember to give Your’s an extra treat and belly rub today.
- → If Crypto Belongs in Retirement Accounts, Where Are the Assets?
- → Robinhood CEO Sees Dogecoin as ‘Future Currency’ – Yeah, this belongs here lol [Crypto News]
- → This feels like it belongs here [Image]
- → You need to learn how to store coins safely without having them in an exchange. I just saw a post on another site where a guy said he had more than 10 coins but less than 30 all in an exchange and didn’t know how to withdraw them to a wallet.
- → I have now delegated my wallet to a pool, what does redelegate mean now? I thought as soon as I send new ada to my wallet it is delegated automatically, so my entire wallet amount is always delegated, also didn’t see an option where you could delegate only a limited amount from a wallet..?
- → Hi guys, I participated in the crowdloan and during the process I had to leave at 2 DOT in my wallet to be active if I remember correctly. Now that crowndloan is over, can I finally transfer that 2 DOT in my exchange or I need it to be there permanently for the wallet to be active? Thanks!
- → “If I hand you find a $5 bill, you can never trace that back to me, where if I were to transfer you money through my wallet, that’s always linked back to my wallet ID, which if I went through a regulated exchange, has all of my Identification” As they say, The first casuality of war is the Truth.
- → Is Exodus a real decentralized exchange or a wallet? What’s your view? what’s your preferred wallet ( self custodial)?
- → CryptoCurrency LPT: Never accept crypto from another person directly into your CEFi or exchange wallet. Always use an intermediary wallet that you control, first. If not, you risk your funds being locked due to KYC.
- → Went from holding crypto in exchange to hot wallet to cold wallet and it feels so liberating!
- → If you have BTC on an exchange, withdraw it NOW to a mobile app like Muun Wallet or Blockstream Green. You can worry about a hardware wallet later.
- → GM Solana Fam, I started stacking my SOL bag a couple months ago on CBase…I’m thinking I should move it off the exchange and into the Phantom wallet…Do you suggest this wallet for storing/staking or another one?