- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Public-Economics8416.
- Saturday, October 1st, 2022 at 09:53 #385058Public-Economics8416Participant
Hello Everyone here, I am not a Crypto OG joined crypto last year and only made some bucks doing something or other here and there ( one thing I did good was i learnt a lot, and grabbed almost every opportunity offered to me for working ). But now as bear market getting deeper and deeper income flow is almost getting 0 last month, i made only 55$ compared to in peak bull run I made lot more than this month.
I have gathered good knowledge of the crypto market, marketing and comms in crypto, Kol stuff, community management, social media manager etc. but tbh not able to apply or find any job to show my potential.
I want to know from you guys what do you think is best ways to earn in crypto bear market , really practical one not staking type of because staking won’t work for a 5k portfolio .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → A balanced portfolio is your best defense against a bear market “DOT and ATOM are two cryptos that could be good to hold during a bear market” (What are your go-to bear market hedges?)
- → We could potentially enter the phase of the bear market where we hit bear exhaustion, due to our higher volatility. And it won’t matter what the stock market does, or if there’s a tsunami. The crypto market will follow the path of least resistance. And that could be up.
- → Bear market length misconception: I’ve noticed a lot of people seem to believe that traditional bear markets typically last multi-years. And there’s also confusion about the duration of past bear markets in crypto. Here’s some data and some light shed on this.