- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by Dahwool.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 15:49 #380422chintuajParticipant
I’ve been working an an NFT project for the past 3 months. I’ll be able to launch it within 6 months. I am not ready to share the details but this is not your pfp nfts, metaverse or games.
This will immensely benefit from an appchain. How do I go about creating a chain in the cosmos ecosystem? Also if I do look to hire or co-founders what do I specifically look for and how can I validate those skills.
Thanks a lot for your help.Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 15:49 #380423Dahwool
You learn Rust and Cosmwasm. Frankly if you’re even asking, unless you have actual market validation, don’t bother.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Michael Saylor: “The reason that BTC is magical is because there’s only 21 million. I can create more real estate in NYC. I can create more cars. I can create more luxury watches … BTC is a scarcity. Name another scarcity in the world … It’s not clear there is another scarcity.” [Crypto News]
- → If you had to explain to an 18 year old with no coding background or financial knowledge, “What is the roadmap for anchor protocol to be able to eventually sustain itself without terraform labs pumping in more money to subsidize it?” what would you say?
- → How about replay attack after chain split, it seems the ethw messed up with chain id. This could lead to replay attack on ethw and eth chain as well.
- → Highly technical founder looking for opportunities in DeFi space. Have a great idea but no technical skills? Hit me up!
- → [Feedback Requested] Tool to do data analysis without much effort or technical skills
- → Moody’s has downgraded El Salvador Sovereign Debt in the light of their recent BTC purchases. This is a good time to remember that Moody’s have conned the investors once during 2008 forum prime crisis by issuing sellout ratings to companies of shady background.
- → I want to write a contract that pays MATIC for burning NFT. I have no knowledge of how to make, build and deploy contracts, but I do have strong programming background and rough understanding of blockchain, smart contracts and NFTs. What the best way to start learning?
- → Can I use the ETH logo in the background of my Non-Fungible Token?
- → Anyone know the background to the naming of the Rinkeby Test net?
- → What sort of job could I get related to crypto (exchange?) with just my basic crypto knowledge, and no tech background?
- → Learning BTC Coding Background
- → Harmful to run btcrecover on macbook in the background
- → background running
- → WYND DAO’s Background, Philosophy, and 2022 Roadmap
- → How to create a DAO on solana? I visited Squads and Grape both, couldn’t figure out a way to create a DAO, can anyone please guide me about it, any links in the same direction will also be helpful.