- This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 months, 4 weeks ago by HearMeOutThough.
- Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206351CurryiswhereitsatParticipant
I was fortunate to sell most of my Ethereum before it went negative but am trying to rebuild now. Still negative on my 55,000 but in price for BTC.
Considering doing some few thousand dollar lump sums now, but also considering DCAing in the future. Hindsight, but I regret not investing in December when everything was lower and reaping the rewards now but that’s obvious to anyone lol. The general sentiment has definitely improved, but so have prices and I’m not sure if we’re out of the bearish movements of the last 3 months completely. Curious what others are doing?
All my altcoins and such are still at 50% of their original value from November. But with the main BTC/ETH running I may consider some investments in that area as well.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206352bobzor
DCA. I still feel BTC could go into the $20-25k range because even though we had a big dip from the ATH, it wasn’t to “game over” territory. Eth seems to have a very hard bottom around $1700 if last years trends are correct, but if Bitcoin dropped it could bring Eth into the $1200-1400 range.
I’m of course not hoping for these prices (other than to maybe buy at a discount) but we need to be realistic. That’s why DCA is best.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206353bryanofrivia
To me the floor is around 35k for btc, but I’d agree with the $2.4k floor for eth being solid. It’s anyones guess though. I’d still feel rather comfortable with btc at 40k, but I’d much prefer sub 40k for a bigger investment, say 0.5 btc or more. If you’re DCA over a longer period of time, I wouldn’t be that concerned with it. Long term I feel strongly about both of them, so even if it dips, I think we all end up ahead if we hodl long enough. Personally I’m going to wait a week or so before buying back in, for me there’s just to much volatility in the market right now.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206354bigshooTer39
You asked the question I was going to ask. Exact same situation however I keep DCAing regardlessFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206355Harold838383
Best to combine your lump sum into your DCA IMO. The market is notoriously difficult to predictFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206356solobdolo
Not strong enoughFriday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206357DingDongWhoDis
Bro. C’mon, bro! You sound like you should DCA lightly or watch from the sidelines a bit longer.Friday, April 1st, 2022 at 03:50 #206358HearMeOutThough
I found myself looking for the “jump to recipe” button.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → BTC computes 128,000,000,000,000,000,000 algorithmic hashes every second. [Image]
- → in the near future, lets say within the next 5yrs, you will be reading this post and be wishing you got in on the ground floor, ruff but still the bottom floor. Shib is too strong and will face many adversities in the future, because no hero was handed the prize, they had to do some heroic stuff!
- → The hash rate of bitcoin is: 225,000,000,000,000,000,000 computations EVERY second [Image]