- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 4 weeks ago by n-Ro.
- Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 12:56 #274016roccon79Participant
It’s kinda hot topic in crypto space and recently ETH community is discussing a possible solution for the problem before the merge. Vitalik proposed a high fee mechanism for validators controlling > 15% until they dont drop their power below 15%.
Does solana have any sort of mechanism like this or something else to prevent this attack?Sunday, May 15th, 2022 at 13:05 #274018n-Ro
Solana is centralized so it’s already at 100%, no worries broSunday, May 15th, 2022 at 13:13 #274017Icy-Leather8206
As more people use liquid staking services like marinade and socean who prioritise decentralisation stake weight should move away from top validators and create a better distribution to protect against 51% attacks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I love it how crypto exchanges are standing up and protecting Russian people that have nothing to do with the war. That’s what crypto is about, protecting the normal people.
- → Forever bullish on BAT: Protecting Against Browser-Language Fingerprinting, Brave is protecting your privacy even better! [Crypto News]
- → Bought more Solana. Despite all the fud especially since Solana itself didn’t get hacked, I decided to continue to DCA into Solana. Incredibly bullish long term.