- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by WorkerBee-3.
- Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:45 #316492Meggi-OnlineParticipant
one of my addresses wierdly changed after a delegation. i know the old original address of my XPRT and i can see my funds via mindscan.
BUT when i enter my mnemo i have a new address in keplr. odd.
thanks for help.Wednesday, June 22nd, 2022 at 17:45 #316493WorkerBee-3
I’m struggling to find tools for this at the moment.
I use to use Cosmostation desktop and it let me customize the derivative path.
ping.pub is a potential way to get the old derivative path too.
The safest path is cointype 118, make sure you move funds to a 118 wallet.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Which derivation path do we use?
- → Solflare not working with Ledger: Derivation path yields no wallet addresses
- → Derivation path Terra Station different from the Terra.js
- → Wallet Derivation Path Question
- → Using custom obscure derivation path for wallet address safer?
- → What is Derivation Path when connecting Terra Station to Ledger?
- → Hardware wallet derivation path problem already fixed?
- → Etherium derivation path question
- → Derivation Path
- → TERRA/CMDX AIRDROP – Hey guys, I can’t seem to get CMDX to appear on my Keplr. I am trying to get a CMDX address to do a magic transaction but wont be able to without connecting CMDX on Keplr – any ideas?
- → HELP: Cant send UST from Ledger linked Keplr wallet to Terrastation wallet (UST is not even viewable in Keplr but its there)
- → Polygon Support Email Reset Problem
- → The worlds elite , shorting , great reset , biggest rug pull of all time?????
- → $25 The new reset price for SOL 🤯?
- → I forgot my trading password for my yoroi wallet. Is there a way to reset it?