- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months, 1 week ago by naathyn.
- Monday, July 25th, 2022 at 06:24 #344527naathynParticipant
I’ve got quite a bit staked now. And what I’ve realized is when I want to stake more atom, I have to first redeem what is previously staked: Atleast that’s what happened when I moved $350 at $5.75 over. I was already staking about $150 and when I used SG1 to stake my new atom, it automatically took my staked atom and put it in my account. So what I should have done is redeemed it first, then staked it alongside the $350 I added.
How often do you redeem it? I’m using Keplr wallet with SG1 as my validator.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Looking for devs and feedback on our beta, built on Arbitrum. A 4-currency bank account with native stablecoin you can mint & redeem within 1 minute to get in and out of DeFi, and which is verifiably backed 1:1 by real dollars on-chain.
- → I already bought (2) $10 google play codes from bitrefill using and google play says ” “We need more info to redeem your gift card. Send us details.”. Has anyone else had this problem?
- → Prism Protocol Redeem function
- → PRISM Redeem: Where are my tokens?
- → Help! How do I redeem my eth?
- → Redeem UST takes a day on Binance
- → Tether’s accountants confirm that it has sufficient assets to redeem all Tether issued
- → I am staking atoms since December, I’ve just connected my exodus wallet to keplr. Why i can’t redeem any Airdrops? I’ve checked Juno but showing 0.
- → Bep20 LUNC stuck in transit through Portal Bridge to Terra Station. About 1M LUNC. I tried the redeem function, but it will not work. Some are saying wallets out of sync… Idk
- → Is BLUNA staked LUNA the way BETH is staked ETH?
- → Parallel Finance | My staked dots are not counted to Total Staked
- → 30% of all staked ETH is staked through Lido. The Lido DAO just voted not to self-limit to a maximum % of total stake.
- → I just WRAPPED some staked ETH 0.03846587 ETH2 to 0.038223 cbETH. I now can SELL my staked ETH/including ETH2 rewards earned to date, if I chose to do so, even before the Ethereum Shanghai upgrade slated for 2023. I have NO intentions of selling anything though!!! Stack, Stake and HODL ETH! GLTA!!!
- → ETH and cbETH are not pegged or expected to be interchangeable 1:1. In fact, as the underlying staked ETH continues to accrue rewards, each cbETH token is expected to represent more staked ETH, which may result in a divergence in prices for these assets over time. GLTA!!!
- → Vested Luna 2.0 staked? Seems to be staked before you receive it.