- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 months, 4 weeks ago by heplg.
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 12:57 #272928RIGGARDcgParticipant
Been trying to find out ballpark figures but nobody seems to talk about it. Should this be public information? Is he staking or voting etc…Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 12:58 #272929DarkCerberus1332
Why should it be public information?Saturday, May 14th, 2022 at 13:05 #272930BrandaoFereira
He said last year he was a billionaire,
He also said last year that he wasn’t.
He must have 1billion Ada but who cares what he’s got look at what’s being builtSaturday, May 14th, 2022 at 13:09 #272931heplg
No this shouldn’t be public information…
His company was given 2B Ada which is public but he can go into the market and buy whenever whatever he likes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → Does Charles hold BTC?