- This topic has 6 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BlackMask2015.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349958Interesting_Chard_97Participant
How many tokens do you think it takes to secure the airdrops? I’m talking about Atom, Juno, Evmos, Osmo, Stars, Neta?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349959luisqagt
It varies by airdrop. I usually think if terms of dollar value, between $200 to a $1000 depending on network size. Smaller networks usually don’t ask for much.
With that said. I’ve gotten airdrops were I only had 1 token worth about $3.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349960Easy-Marsupial-1343
Wen airdrops?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349961LazyEnthusiasm4890
You’re going to lose money trying to think like this. Stake what you feel comfortable with, keep the rest liquid and move profits back into stakingFriday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349962chuoni
The requirements are different for each project. Some also have delegator requirements.
[Here’s](https://www.reddit.com/r/CosmosAirdrops/comments/sc0mf8/frequently_asked_questions_faq/) a link with the requirements of previous airdrops to get an idea. But again, this guarantees nothing.Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349963illustrious-Egg2
It will depend but good minimums from what I have seen recently are 50 ATOM 50 JUNO 100 OSMO 1000 STARS .5 NETA 50 EVMOS 100 SCRT….Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 20:46 #349964BlackMask2015
I believe there is a minimum but also a ratio
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → ATOM, OSMO, JUNO and STARS holders, be ready for the airdrop
- → What are your conviction holds or upcoming buys outside of the Big 5? (ATOM, JUNO, OSMO, SCRT, EVMOS)
- → LUNA / ATOM LP OR LUNA/OSMO LP & ATOM/OSMO LP
- → i have 5 ATOM, planning on buying 15 more. Will I be eligible for most airdrops? (not planning on buying JUNO or OSMO)
- → Wondering is someone could trade me some Juno (just enough to cover a gas fee) for atom . Want to stake Juno but can’t swap as I have no Juno for gas :( . I have the same issue with osmosis lol .
- → I have some Atom, Juno, Evmos and Osmosis. Should I add other coins to get the optimal upcoming airdrops ?
- → All ATOM and juno disappeared from my Kepler wallet. I only have osmo left. All 3 were staked.
- → I’ve officially met my goal of 100+ ATOM, 100+ JUNO, 100+ SCRT, 500+ OSMO. Buying the dip feels good.
- → I did it. Finally reached 50 atom/juno/100 osmo….
- → I am looking for new Validators for Juno, Osmo, Atom (Star,scrt)
- → Getting Rebus drops for Osmo, Atom, Evmos stakers
- → I bought Neta and Kuji and still hold like 200 Juno cause why not.
- → Cosmos (Atom) – Omniflix Cryptocurrency Degenerates Projects Updates & News – Roadmap – New Launches AssetMantle (Whitelist Open) & Juno Talis Platforms – Omniflix – Stargaze – Airdrops – CDGS DAO
- → Remember, the JUNO fiasco ! A Typo moves $36M in seized JUNO tokens to the wrong wallet,nobody has access to it
- → I accidentally sent some evmos to the cosmos network and now it shows up as unknown tokens on evmos, cosmos, and osmosis. how do I fix that?