- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 week, 6 days ago by carax01.
- Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 21:06 #380582rocasvParticipant
**I will not respond to F\*ing Scammers.**
sorry to ask here, but I cant fit this question in neither /Ledger or /Trezor without getting a partial answer… I had a Trezor to hold my BTC and ETH, I just got a Ledger and started moving my Altcoins there… Thing is, Its already hard to store your seed phrase, now having two seeds seem like a madness to keep secure.
Having both devices wont fix the “if you miss the seed” problem, cause Trezor cant access tons of alts.
Do I keep both as they are? Would you migrate everything to Ledger?Friday, September 23rd, 2022 at 21:06 #380583carax01
Well, you can use your seed from trezor on your ledger.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → Aside from Ledger and Nano Hardware wallets, are there any cold storage wallets currently under development that supports ETH? Are there new features and inventions in the cold storage wallet industry?
- → Reminder about Cold Wallets: NEVER EVER enter your seed phrase ANYWHERE except INTO THE COLD WALLET. And ONLY if you’re RESTORING the wallet
- → How safe are hot wallets compared to cold wallets?
- → This Thursday!! EU to vote on controversial regulation targeting Crypto Transfers to and from unregistered wallets. This includes metamask and any cold wallets you might own! Last chance to stop it! ⛔️ [Crypto News]
- → Any good resources on how to be safe (don’t get hacked/scammed) when using hot wallets? No hardware wallets, just rules to follow when browsing with online wallets.
- → Will Europeans be required to hold a ‘license’ before being permitted to use wallets in the future? If so is this license only apply to CEX wallets or would it go further for normal self custody wallets (eg BlueWallet or Trezor)
- → Complete crypto newbie here. Forgive me….Living in Canada, what’s the best (cold wallet)? to put a bitcoin in? My wife and I have decided to buy one. Is this easy to do? We just want to buy one coin, and have it taken into cold storage, to hang on for a rainy day. That’s it. Suggestions? Thank you
- → My friends and I want a cold wallet, but we’re concerned that our country’s customs officer will tamper with the device (they always freely open it). Does resetting the cold wallet after they’ve been tampered makes them safe to use? Or are there some advanced tamper chips that will survive resets
- → Ust storage on cold wallets, nano ledger and trezor
- → A question about cold wallets & movement of crypto…
- → So the EU wants to KYC your cold wallets right but..
- → What cold hardware wallets offer staking?
- → Staking in cold wallets?
- → Aren’t cold wallets pointless?
- → Monero Mobile wallets integrated with cold storage solutions?