- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months ago by Corndog-24.
- Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:34 #205884TitusThorngateParticipant
Just curious what other folks are doing. Unless you’re a whale, you obviously don’t want to do this all the time, or the fees will eat into your rewards. As I understand it, you get staking rewards for your unclaimed staking rewards, but I only recently learned that unclaimed rewards are at least potentially forum categoryject to slashing. If that’s right, you obviously want to bring those sweet rewards home from time to time, so i’d be curious how everyone thinks about this.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:34 #205885Roenasty
Doesn’t it auto compound every epoch?Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:34 #205886cardanianofthegalaxy
I’m not too concerned about slashing but I do like to withdraw my rewards now and then. Usually at the same time I switch staking pools.Thursday, March 31st, 2022 at 20:34 #205887Corndog-24
I am new to the rewards but i have noticed them being slashed. I recently purchased 2000 coins and do the rewards go into my account after 20 days
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I am now able to claim (woof) my time locked returns but for the life of me, even after watching and reading so much still can’t seem to claim any rewards for staking in ShibaSwap. Can anyone tell me a simple guide to ‘woofing’ my returns?
- → Looking for a staking pool where staking rewards are put back in the pool to earn rewards on rewards.
- → Multiple “Claim rewards” clicks to claim everything