- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by hey-now-relax.
- Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 07:33 #387223BatStock5705Participant
I’m relatively newer to DOT and think it has a really bright future, based on the amount of developers alone. Recently I staked my DOT on ACALA and that was a train wreck. Started out great though. Ended up losing 150 DOT when I bridged out.
I want to earn DOT with my DOT the safest and easiest way possible. I noticed there’s a feature on Ledger. How does that work and what are the returns? Thanks in advance!Wednesday, October 5th, 2022 at 07:33 #387224hey-now-relax
I’ve been using DOT staking on Ledger for a few weeks now. It’s a cumbersome startup process, but once you read up on it and get rolling, it seems self-regulated.
I receive daily rewards through the ledger, and bond the newly earned rewards once a week for compound interest purposes.
There’s a bit of an ongoing monitoring process to ensure you’re using active validators in your list, but once you learn what to look for it’s fairly autonomous.
There are plenty of resources hosted by Ledger and Polkadot.js to reference. You’d be well served to research and read the technicalities to understand the process thoroughly before diving in.
Good luck, have fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → Ways to stake DOT below 120 DOT?