- This topic has 1 reply, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by brocko33.
- Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:00 #349979BJJnoob1990Participant
How do you stake ada from a ledger?Friday, August 5th, 2022 at 21:00 #349980brocko33
Here is [guide](https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/n1p1ae/cardano_step_by_step_guide_to_staking_ada/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf) I wrote a while back
Edit: these days I would use Eternl over Yoroi though
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Related Forum Topics:
- → I still hold Cardano (ADA) in YOROI-Ledger with my Ledger Nano.. however I noticed that ADA is live supported by ledger, do I still have to keep it in YOROI or can I move it there? Also, I noticed when Added the ADA wallet in Ledger, the amount of ADA in Ledger does not match my YOROI account which
- → I wanted to test with 18 Ada to delegate to the cardanians pool, but deposit during the process only says 2.000000 ADA, why? And can I, after once invested 18 Ada, always put new Ada on the wallet which is then used in the pool without having each time such a large difference?
- → Do you guys buy and hodl or do you guys stake? Does anyone hodl and stake? Which is better? I own Solana and I am torn whether if I should stake or not. Not knowing what will happen if I were to stake. Could you guys please explain which is better ? Thanks
- → Re-delegated by ADA to a SundaeSwap pool earlier today. Just got a notification in my CoinTracker app that I sent 147 ADA to a wallet. I didn’t do that. Transaction not in Daedalus and doesn’t look like I’m missing and ADA. Any reason?
- → Adding ADA into a wallet that already has ADA staked, How do I add new ADA to be staked?
- → ADA active stake amount doesn’t increase after adding more ADA to my wallet
- → Does ledger still require a 3rd party wallet to pair with it to store your Ada on? The ledger website makes it look like you’re able to store it directly on there
- → Should Ledger Live remain closed when trying to send the fund? In my case, if Ledger Live is running, it always disconnects the Ledger device from Terra Chrome extension with error code 28161
- → I’m using Phantom with Ledger – would I need phantom AND ledger passphrases to recover my wallet? Or would just Ledger suffice?
- → Ledger shows receipt of ~1000 ATOM (I did not send), but these do not show up in Keplr / Ledger ATOM balance – is this a scam? Or Ledger being buggy?
- → Where to check my address on ledger hardware wallet? If I send 0,1 btc to my ledger 5 times. Each time it is a different receiving address. So where is the btc address of my ledger that shows 0,5 btc ?
- → 2nd half of my question. So I got 0,1 btc in 5 each different addresses in ledger since ledger automatically change receiving address(0,5btc in total). Now if I want to send 0,15 btc to another person, how does my ledger prioritize which address to use? Thanks all for your answer
- → When you stake do you automatically stake everything in your wallet. Is it possible to stake into 2 different pools using the same wallet?
- → ADA staking isnt sustainable, the treasury will run out of ada
- → ADA, my sweet ADA, I wish I could access you.